/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reviving my heart..

anonymous
02-24-2013, 04:35 AM
Asssalam aleikum

I had really high Iman and I was doing all sorts of good and my confidence has never been so high. I was memorizing Quran and reading It all the time and trying to look up lectures and all sorts of stuff. I have now hit rock bottom and my I still do 5 prayers a day, it's more a burden now then a relief. I've also spent hours playing useless video games and doing shameful deeds. I wish I had better company because every single person in school always does something that affects my iman and i cant get away from these people cause they sit right next to me. Also my parents aren't the best places to go to purify and help clean myself because we are supposed to be muslim but not "strict." I feel like whenever I'm happy and feel like I'm on the right path, I always steer off because of some dumb mistake. I feel really alone and want to go back to Allah. I'm 17 years old so I can't drive yet to the masjid and I can't do any classes because ill become a "mauli" or whatever. Of course there is more to this but any help appreciated. JAK

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-24-2013, 08:45 AM
:wa:

can u go to mosque by bus ? Try to spend time positively . Convince urself that time is very limited in this world . So , we must not waste it .

Can u attend online Quran / Arabic classes / lectures ?

Ask Allah to increase u in faith and patience .

anonymous
02-24-2013, 10:43 AM
I would love too but I need to get some money on my own. Please make dua for me to get a job soon.

Muslim Woman
02-24-2013, 04:13 PM
:sl:

may Allah helps and grants what is best for u .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhaba
02-24-2013, 05:07 PM
you can find islamic material online to study, watch lectures and videos on youtube, read the commentary of the Quran. All these will keep you busy and help you stay away from sinning by bringing you closer to the deen. You can also read about Islamic history online and in books such as the articles available at http://www.lostislamichistory.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!