/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Psychology of Introverts & Extroverts in the Quran [Need Help On Translation]

burhanloey
02-25-2013, 08:09 AM
:salamext:

I found this video on Youtube when I was doing some research on introversion and extroversion. I was really shocked when I saw the title, but sadly I do not understand the language used by Dr Israr Ahmed in the video. I would really appreciate if anyone here could translate this to English. I would even consider to re upload this video on Youtube with subtitle if there is anyone translated this word by word. Thank you.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpP8TNi7wAk

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
02-25-2013, 11:00 AM
:sl:

I would also appreciate if someone translated that, or at least gave us an overview of what the sheikh is talking about.

If i were to guess, is the Dr., Sheikh, approaching this from the descriptions of different Prophets/Messengers that are mentioned in the Qur'an, and their roles?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!