/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Anyone familiar with Islamic Cultural Centre, London?

tearose
02-25-2013, 08:01 PM
As-salamu 3laikum,

I was wondering if the members based in London know anything about the Islamic Cultural Centre in London (attached to the Regent's Park London Central Mosque, I understand)? I saw their website and wanted to contact them with a question in sha Allah, I was just wondering if they are very well-known in London?

Jazakum Allahu khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
02-25-2013, 08:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
As-salamu 3laikum,

I was wondering if the members based in London know anything about the Islamic Cultural Centre in London (attached to the Regent's Park London Central Mosque, I understand)? I saw their website and wanted to contact them with a question insha Allah, I was just wondering if they are very well-known in London?

Jazakum Allahu khair
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

It is the main masjid in London and very popular (probably the biggest in the UK). It is well respected.

Abdur Rahman Green works there. :peace:

'Abd-al Latif
02-25-2013, 08:50 PM
Yes they are very well known.

tearose
02-26-2013, 07:27 PM
Salaam,
Thanks for the info. Jazakum Allahu khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!