/* */

PDA

View Full Version : did you hear abt bangladesh??

Periwinkle18
02-26-2013, 01:47 PM
Oppressing Muslims in Bangladesh

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahim

Assalamualikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu. I am sharing this pictures due to our Ummah have to rights to know what is happening in Bangladesh against Muslims by Taghoot Army, Taghoot Govt and their alliances. Please share this pictures to all of our Ummah.

Sad very sad :(

May Allah protect all my brothers and sisters over there i've been hearing so much about it :S

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
02-26-2013, 08:41 PM
What do you think when your rulers refuse to let in the oppressed rohingya muslims in their country. Bangladeshi government is worse than pakistani or anyone in the area. Its the first muslim country who refuse to let in refugees. They are equally responsible to the oppression therefore they have allied themselves with the kufar indian government and myanmar government to oppress muslims. This regime should be toppled, if not violently because they refuse to recognize the rights of the muslims. Allah exposed them for what they are.

Heck even the turkish prime minister showed solidarity with the rohingya and provided some aid.

May Allah protect the ones who call for justice. Ameen

Scimitar
02-26-2013, 08:54 PM
Shaikh Hasina - here to mess up the country, bankrupt it's reserves and get fat with a cheshire cat grin. I actually hate that woman.

I recall a certain hadeeth about when men let women rule... nuff said.

Just watch her in this video, from 10:24 onwards - speaking on her refusal to let Rohingya Muslims in:

Absolutely ridiculous - she should be lynched by her people.

Qurratul Ayn
02-26-2013, 09:05 PM
:salamext:

That's one of the reasons I detest her. Before, all she was consumed by was getting revenge on those who committed the heinous acts of slaughtering her family and after she had got the revenge, by hanging those men, she is intent on letting the country go to ruin and keeping Khaledezia (her opponent for the presidency) away from her business and locked up and oppressing Muslims in the country itself and our precious Rohingya Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Such a messed-up country.

O :Allah::swt: please help our precious, innocent Brothers and Sisters and shower Your Mercy upon them, please

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Raaina
02-26-2013, 09:39 PM
Very sad. I remember just before coming home a few times I got caught up in protests in Rangpur - scary! Although I never saw anything as bad as this :(

Karl
02-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Bangladesh seems to be running away from Islam and walking the dark path with the West. If the natives have a revolution and put in a Caliphate things will be sweet. ---

Muslim Woman
02-27-2013, 02:50 PM
:sl:

it's a confusing situation in Bangladesh . Many citizens led by some youth are demanding death penalty for war criminals . They stared protest when a Judge gave life imprisonment to a war criminal Kader Mollah .

When they started protest , many people supported them . But when a news broke out that few leaders are athiests , not only that they are involved in anti Islamic writings in blogs , many refused to support them but they want justice for war criminals .

After Jumuah salat this fri , Islamic groups started processions and asked punishement for those bloggers . then they had a fight with Police .

Tomorrow is the day when a Judge will declare verdict on another accused war criminal - Delowar Hossain Syedee , who is also a popular Islamaic personality here .

So , problem here is some Islamic learders were against the liberation of Bangldesh and were involved in mass killings , rape etc . So , if they are really culprit , they should be punished . If they are innocent , may Allah protect them .

Muhaba
02-27-2013, 03:00 PM
May Allah help the Muslims everywhere. unfortunately the Muslims today are oppressed everywhere and no one says anything when they are beaten or killed by their own govt but when Muslims democratically get power like in Egypt and Muslims win elections and referandum, the secularists start protesting and rioting like the sore losers they are and everyone sides with the secularist sore losers.

they should be told that the only reason they boycott elections is because they know they can't win. so they should stop being such sore losers and not hijack democracy.

as for Bangladesh, may Allah bring a turn of events there just as He did in Egypt and let the Muslims get power. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
02-27-2013, 03:20 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Mindset
...Heck even the turkish prime minister showed solidarity with the rohingya and provided some aid.

it has been already discussed in other thread . Thousands and thousands Rohingya refugess are already in Bangladesh since decade . No other Muslim country is offering shelter for them . Sometimes they give some money / aid but i'ts not enough .

I wonder , why all burden are on BD but no rich Muslim country is offering shelter for their oppressed Rohinga brothers and sisters ?

Jedi_Mindset
02-27-2013, 03:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

it has been already discussed in other thread . Thousands and thousands Rohingya refugess are already in Bangladesh since decade . No other Muslim country is offering shelter for them . Sometimes they give some money / aid but i'ts not enough .

I wonder , why all burden are on BD but no rich Muslim country is offering shelter for their oppressed Rohinga brothers and sisters ?
Even if it were millions just let them in. The ones who are protesting called for justice, want islamic shariah in bangladesh. Its not only that, the organization of hizb-ut-tahrir when they protested were met with a rain of bullets from the coward police.

Ofcourse the burden is on BD, tell me why rohingya are fleeing with boats into the indian ocean while bangladesh let them in you say?

How can some of the islamic leaders be war criminals? Bangladesh hasnt been in war since the brits left. The rulers are messing up the country, hijacking resources and giving them to the west and india.

Muslim Woman
02-27-2013, 03:38 PM

Even if it were millions just let them in, why you defend that shaytaan called Sheikh Hasina? .

I am not defending anyone , just explained the situation . Can u tell me why no rich Muslim country is offering shelter to Rohingya ?

hizb-ut-tahrir when they protested were met with a rain of bullets from the coward police. .

if any group comes out in the street and starts violent protest , then it's duty of Police to resist them .

.[/QUOTE]How can some of the islamic leaders be war criminals? Bangladesh hasnt been in war since the brits left. .[/QUOTE]

hmmmm do a google search about 1971 .

ardianto
02-27-2013, 03:43 PM
How can some of the islamic leaders be war criminals? Bangladesh hasnt been in war since the brits left.
When British left India, they didn't give independence to Bangladeshi people, but made Bangladesh as part of Pakistan and called "East Pakistan". Bangladesh gained independence in 1971 after they fought against Pakistan in independence war. Those who prosecuted are accused as pro-Pakistan militia in Bangladesh independence war.

Jedi_Mindset
02-27-2013, 04:53 PM

I am not defending anyone , just explained the situation . Can u tell me why no rich Muslim country is offering shelter to Rohingya ?

if any group comes out in the street and starts violent protest , then it's duty of Police to resist them .

Hizb ut tahrir didnt, they only called for islamic shariah in the country and they got brutally attacked by the police. You cant tell who started this violence. Bangladesh police is corrupt, most likely they attacked first and the protestors got blamed. This is always the case, blame the ones who call for islam. But yes just pump them full with bullets :D

There isnt any rich muslim country giving shelter

first of all, they are not neighbouring myanmar, 2nd reason is that they are also puppets of the west - just like your government is.

hmmmm do a google search about 1971 .
My mistake.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
When British left India, they didn't give independence to Bangladeshi people, but made Bangladesh as part of Pakistan and called "East Pakistan". Bangladesh gained independence in 1971 after they fought against Pakistan in independence war. Those who prosecuted are accused as pro-Pakistan militia in Bangladesh independence war.
And hence they fell right into the trap to cause more division. Why do you think all our countries have borders and are so numerous? They are to divide us, to prevent a rise of the caliphate. The ones who control the countries are traitors all of them - staunch hypocrites.

Iraq today is divided in a kurd and a shia state, soon in no matter of time a sunni state will born. All divided.
Syria - same problem
Libya - Recently there were protest who called for 'independence' of the east of libya. Sounds obviously famous, this was also done in the past, including bangladesh seperating from pakistan. They would be much better when living under pakistani rule. The muslim leaders probably saw this coming and now they are accused of being war criminals.

Muslim Woman
02-27-2013, 04:59 PM

Jamate Islam called Hartal / Strike tomorrow . So , we fear more clashes :(

may be , u people will be surprised to see how some pro strike picketers attacked police and beat them in last hartals.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=267639

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2447049&type=3

Jedi_Mindset
02-27-2013, 05:21 PM
Thats what you get when shooting up people, they might turn against you and do the same back. Come on you arent actually pro-government arent you?

Hizb ut tahrir didnt protest violently yet most of their bodies were filled with bullets.

There is actually lack of evidence that war crimes were committed by them.

Periwinkle18
02-27-2013, 06:34 PM
I heard they were gng to ban the islami jamaat is that true.

may Allah keep everyone safe, someone said something I really liked may Allah raise the lions from bd inshaAllah.ameen

Take good care sis muslim woman

Periwinkle18
02-27-2013, 06:40 PM

Jamam called Hartal / Strike tomorrow . So , we fear more clashes :(

may be , u people will be surprised to see how some pro strike picketers attacked police and beat them in last hartals.

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=267639

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...2447049&type=3
same thing happens here

I don't think it's bad tht they beat the police up cuz they do worse wen they get hold of those ppl I saw a video n it was horrible the poor guy was pleading n the police started kicking him n in the end they shot him n left n the poor guy kept twisting n turning in pain.

Muslim Woman
02-28-2013, 01:38 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
I heard they were gng to ban the islami jamaat is that true.

Jammat Islame was against the liberation war and all the accused persons of war crimes mainly belong to this party . So , there is a possiblity that this party will be banned .

Muslim Woman
02-28-2013, 03:06 AM

... Bangladesh police is corrupt, most likely they attacked first and the protestors got blamed. .

may be yes , may be no . But it was a surprise to see how Police was beaten in the street by Jammat activists .

An activist of Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami hitting a cop with the rifle snatched from him at Zero Point in Rajshahi city yesterday. (inset) Another Jamaat activist snatching the rifle from a policeman.

Photo: STAR

http://www.thedailystar.net/newDesig...php?nid=256546

they are not neighbouring myanmar,
so what ? They can send ship or plane to take refugess from BD if they really want to help their oppreseed bros & sisters.

Bangladesh refused to accept anymore new refugess as more than 200,000 Rohingya are already there . Pl. do a google search about Rohingyas in Bangladesh . I have posted many info in other thread .

they are also puppets of the west - just like your government is.

then why accuse BD Govt only ? Condemn the whole Ummah :cry:

Jedi_Mindset
02-28-2013, 08:03 PM
may be yes , may be no . But it was a surprise to see how Police was beaten in the street by Jammat activists .
Thats because the police attacked protests not from jamaat islami but by hizb-ut-tahrir and other groups as well. The only ones who started to use guns were the bangladesh police not the other way around. u only post pictures of activists beating police, but who started first? I know who, u may be living in bangladesh but that doesnt prove how much you know about the situation since the media is brainwashing you. Thedailystar, a british source? Really? Why are you posting sources from the colonizers?

so what ? They can send ship or plane to take refugess from BD if they really want to help their oppreseed bros & sisters.

Bangladesh refused to accept anymore new refugess as more than 200,000 Rohingya are already there . Pl. do a google search about Rohingyas in Bangladesh . I have posted many info in other thread .
Accept more, ask pakistan to help. India wont help because the israeli-backed government hates muslims.

then why accuse BD Govt only ? Condemn the whole Ummah
Because this topic is about bangladesh. There are 200,000 rohingya's in bangladesh, so what? Since when do muslims look at ethnic groups and race? And even so the rohingyahs are from the same race as you. This whole nationalist thing is what the UK, US and the kufar want you to sell. There is nothing defendable about bangladesh and its actions - its condemnable, how more you try to defend it - it wont change my stance nor it will change the matter - Bangladesh and yes our ummah as well is guilty of this. Just like we are guilty of the sufferings in iraq, and in palestine where our muslim brothers and sisters are screaming for help for decades.

''On Thursday, riot police opened fire on thousands of protesters who had gathered in Sirajganj district in the capital, Dhaka, to voice their outrage at the court’s ruling against Bangladesh's Jamaat-e-Islami party.'' 21 killed i have to add - all protestors

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/02/28/291278/verdict-protest-in-bangladesh-kills-21/

How are they different then when the syrian police and army who shot at protestors?

Scimitar
02-28-2013, 11:01 PM
Assalaam alaikum sister Muslim Woman.

Can u tell me why no rich Muslim country is offering shelter to Rohingya ?
This has been the question on every Muslims mind. The answer is simple, they don't care... and why should they? when they (the leaders of Muslim nations) are too busy trying to impress NATO, UN and Euro-American agenda makers?

In the video I posted on the previous page, I addressed the question by showing what the Muslim nations were busy airing on their TV channels, when they should have been paying attention to this situation instead.

But the real kick to the teeth sister Muslim Woman, is when we find a neighbouring country, which is a Muslim populace, has a Muslim leader, and has dna shared with the oppressed - does nothing to help bring some solace to the needy...

...So before we go around blame shifting nations, shouldn't we be critical of their leaders first?

And if so, then we really should be starting with self appointed "shaikh" Hasina.

Muslim Woman
03-01-2013, 02:21 AM

....Thedailystar, a british source? Really? Why are you posting sources from the colonizers?

no , daily Star is a BD English daily. Don't know if it has any connection with brit papers.

Accept more, ask pakistan to help.

after 1971 , Pakistan refused to accept Stranded Pakistanis, also known as Biharis who are urdu speaking and suppprted and helped Pak Army . They wanted to go to Pakistan but Pak Govt accepted only few and thousands remained in BD for years .

thus these Bihari people became stateless for decades . How can u expect that Pak Govt now give shelter to Rohingays ?

There is nothing defendable about bangladesh

personally I do agree that BD Govt should give shelter to Rohingays . But I don't understand why media and other Muslims think only responsibility is on a poor nation and they don't accuse rich muslim countries , OIC . Also surprisingly , rarely I see someone condemning Mynmar Govt or noble prize winner Sui kyi
. We must ask Noble authority to take back her noble prize for her silent support on ethnic cleansing of Muslims in her own country .

Muslim Woman
03-01-2013, 02:32 AM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
....when we find a neighbouring country, which is a Muslim populace, has a Muslim leader, and has dna shared with the oppressed - does nothing to help bring some solace to the needy...

as already stated , it's not true that BD did not do anything for Rohingyas.

few info :

Bangladesh is hosting over 200,000 Rohingya refugees from Burma in the eastern region, and in recent years recognized the nationality rights of large numbers of Urdu-speaking minority (also known as Biharis or Stranded Pakistanis).

http://refugeesinternational.org/whe...sia/bangladesh

Periwinkle18
03-01-2013, 02:43 PM
things gng on these days remind me of this hadith

On the authority of Thawbaan , the Prophet said:*“The People will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their food.” Someone asked, “Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?” He replied, “No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be froth and scum like that carried down by a torrent (of water), and Allah will take the fear of you from the breasts (hearts) of your enemy and cast al-wahn into your hearts.” Someone asked, “O Messenger of Allah, what is al-wahn?” He replied, “Love of the world and dislike of death.” [An authentic hadith recorded by Abu Dawud and Ahmad]

I also read in another narration it states:*" and what is wahn o messenger of Allah?"he said, " your luv of the world and ur hatred of fighting".

'Aleena
03-01-2013, 02:45 PM
Come on you arent actually pro-government arent you?
The sister is not jumping to conclusions and picking sides when there is so much confusion. Does that makes her pro-government?

Muslim Woman
03-01-2013, 04:20 PM

Jamaat leader Delowar Hossain Sayedee will be hanged till death . His lawyers said , they will appeal against the verdict .

more than 40 including 3 Police men died in yesterday's hartal .

Jammat called for hartal on next Sun & Monday . BNP called hartal on Tuesday . Only Allah knows how many will die in clashes .

Periwinkle18
03-01-2013, 05:42 PM
sad I heard abt tht n wht the head of the jamaat said was amazing.

those who don't know hartal = strike

Jedi_Mindset
03-01-2013, 06:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Aleena

The sister is not jumping to conclusions and picking sides when there is so much confusion. Does that makes her pro-government?
I asked her, try to read better before jumping to these conclusions. There is an question mark on the end of my sentence.

no , daily Star is a BD English daily. Don't know if it has any connection with brit papers.
Still its a pro-government newspaper.

after 1971 , Pakistan refused to accept Stranded Pakistanis, also known as Biharis who are urdu speaking and suppprted and helped Pak Army . They wanted to go to Pakistan but Pak Govt accepted only few and thousands remained in BD for years .

thus these Bihari people became stateless for decades . How can u expect that Pak Govt now give shelter to Rohingays ?
Pakistan is made by britain, i know many pakistani's will get butthurt by this but its true. Bangladesh is also made by britain. But the main issue concerning bangladesh is that the country has a secular rule, sold out the nation to hegemonic powers, and yet the ones who want bangladesh be ruled by the shariah get attacked? It doesnt matter who, when you pump protestors full with bullets you are going to ask for it. This is how the revolution started in egypt, tunisia, libya and syria.

Revolution can be violent yes when the government refuses to accept your plights you need to do something to get attention. If jamaat e islami is going to rule expect that all capitalist, banker influence will be removed from your country. Much better than it is now.

Jedi_Mindset
03-02-2013, 09:28 AM

Muslim Woman
03-02-2013, 03:11 PM

... If jamaat e islami is going to rule expect that all capitalist, banker influence will be removed from your country. Much better than it is now.

during strikes in the past , many innocents died , many car and buses were burnt ; thus some passengers burnt alive - Jamaat leaders never apologised . But 2/3 months back , when a car of US Embassay came under attack by picketers , Jammat apologised and offered compensation . :hmm:

Periwinkle18
03-03-2013, 04:15 PM

:cry: :cry:

Qurratul Ayn
03-03-2013, 04:49 PM
^ :cry:

A supposedly Muslim country, such an abominable act to sentence a pious Muslim for no wrong and in the process fabricating deceit, lies and untruths of Maulana Delwar Hussain Sayeedee.

Any person that is promoting goodness, peace, love and harmony to the world and is a prominent figure of authority is always targeted against by governments and those who want to control the world. Countless examples through the ages of assassinations, cases, trials of many honourable people, e.g. Gandhi, John Lennon, Benozir Bhutto, Matin Luther King Jr, Malcolm X etc...

Only :Allah::swt: Knows the truth and may He Grant Mercy and Justice upon those who have been wronged.

My dear Sister Muslim Woman, :ia: where you are, you are well and safe. How is it over there? What's been happening?

Jedi_Mindset
03-03-2013, 05:13 PM

:cry: :cry:
May the downfall of that sheikh hasina be very soon, very soon. Insha'Allah

Muslim woman seems to fall in the traps of the lies fabricated by the government. Not that it is suprising i mean we are in the time where the liar gets seen as one who speaks the truth and the ones who speaks the truth is seen as a liar.

In the last few days women and kids have been shot by the police, and 4 police agents got killed in retaliation. Now the army is called up to do the goverments job.

Muslim Woman
03-04-2013, 06:00 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Qurratul Ayn
^

Only :Allah::swt: Knows the truth and may He Grant Mercy and Justice upon those who have been wronged.

yes , only Allah knows if Delowar Hossain is really guilty of rape , murder , force conversion etc . If he is innocent , may Allah help him . If he and others are guilty , it's better to get punishment in this world rather than be punished in hereafter .

My dear Sister Muslim Woman, :ia: where you are, you are well and safe. How is it over there? What's been happening?
situation is very tensed here as daily people are killed in violence during strikes . So far , I am fine with my family members , Alhamdulillah . JazakAllah khair for ur concern sis . Make dua for all of us .

Muslim Woman
03-04-2013, 06:16 AM

There was a rumor floating around different parts of country that On Sunday midnight , Delwar Hossain Sayedee's face has been seen on moon surface.

Since morning , the rumor of Sayedee's face was reflected off the surface of the moon spreaded like wildfire.The rumor has spread out through facebook and mobile sms .It was reported that, on Sunday 3rd March, in few places like Bogura , Shatkania , Chittagong ,it was announced from mosque after fajr prayer .

Several Islmaic Alem said ,"Promoting or belive this kind of rumors are against religious beliefs of Islam"

The following picture is spreaded out over the internet claiming the reflection of Sayedee's face on moon surface. We have found that picture through internet image search engine .

http://tazakhobor.com/national/3111-...loating-around

Last Updated on Sunday, 03 March 2013 21:55

Muslim Woman
03-04-2013, 12:12 PM

3 more died today , Inna lillahe wa inna lillahe rejeun . Miscreants burnt a train , Thanks God no one was hurt.

http://news.priyo.com/2013/03/04/upo...ion-68059.html

Periwinkle18
03-04-2013, 12:35 PM
A blast in my karachi 45 dead 100 injured :cry: happens almost everyday may Allah keep everyone safe ameen

Muslim Woman
03-04-2013, 03:29 PM

Inna lillahe wa innalillahe rejeun . Ameen to ur dua sis.

Periwinkle18
03-04-2013, 06:52 PM
its just v scary u never know whts gng to happy.

buh alhumdulilah i srsly duno how to thank Allah the area I live in is the safest up till now. I pray tht it stays the same buh u never know all the big ppl live here anything cn happen.

sister herb
03-04-2013, 06:57 PM
^ I make dua for your security, dear sister - as well security of all sisters and brothers too.

Periwinkle18
03-04-2013, 06:59 PM
JazakAllah khayrun plz do for all our brothers and sisters around the world.

Souljette
03-05-2013, 10:40 AM
Asalamualaykum,

I don't know if you all saw this video so wanted to share:

URGENT! Bangladesh in Crisis
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507413002649422

Make dua for the Ummah and Bd situation is not good and the news here is biased and media is one sided so really, the full information cannot really be obtained.. People are getting killed left and right and brothers and sisters are being taken just make duaa

Haya emaan
03-06-2013, 07:50 PM
A blast in my karachi 45 dead 100 injured :cry: happens almost everyday may Allah keep everyone safe ameen
its just v scary u never know whts gng to happy.

buh alhumdulilah i srsly duno how to thank Allah the area I live in is the safest up till now. I pray tht it stays the same buh u never know all the big ppl live here anything cn happen.
never safe dear.. people died were also 'safe at there homes' watching television or sitting in a family gathering..8 mins drive from my place.. may Allah protect us all.. . death is evident but its scary to think to die in a blast or some random firing around the city.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!