/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As salaam Alaikem What is a new shahada certificate ?

NajaMuhammad
02-27-2013, 04:00 AM
Please can some one tell me what it is

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
02-27-2013, 05:56 AM
Wa'alaikum as'salaam,

I have never heard of such thing. Only thing I can think of is having such a certificate from your local imam showing you converted to Islam so you can show it as proof your covnersion to the saudis when you go for hajj.

NajaMuhammad
02-27-2013, 07:22 AM
Do you know how I can receive one

islamica
02-27-2013, 07:30 AM
Check out this link inshallah :)

http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/s...-certificates/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Shawn01
03-01-2013, 09:06 PM
Salam sis. I got my certificate from the Islamic society of my state which is Fl. there is one in philly Al-Aqsa 1501 Germantown Ave,
Philadelphia, PA 19122 as that is my home city ( south west ) and there are many masjids in the city. the certificate gives the date and the name of the 2 people there who heard your shahada. Then the Imam places his seal on it and signs it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!