/* */

PDA

View Full Version : on the day of judgement...

User_23338
02-27-2013, 04:28 AM
Am i going to have the ability to say something to Allah?

because i really want to say something to Allah on the day of judgement and i want to hear his response, because this will be the most groundbreaking thing i will say to him and his response will be so large that i will feel so.....idk what to say....it will be devastating.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
islamica
02-27-2013, 05:35 AM
You want to talk to Him? pray and make dua, that is your communication to Him. You want to hear His words? Read the Quran.

Every soul will get a chance to talk to its Lord. The moment you die, all will be made apparent and clear to you. Anything you want to say now probably will already have an answer to it at that point.

Abu Loren
02-27-2013, 11:11 AM
Narrated 'Ata' bin Yazid Al-Laithi:
On the authority of Abu Huraira: The people said, "O Allah's Messenger (

)! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet (

) said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the moon on a full moon night?" They said, "No, O Allah's Messenger (

)." He said, "Do you have any difficulty in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They said, "No, O Allah's Messenger (

)." He said, "So you will see Him, like that. Allah will gather all the people on the Day of Resurrection, and say, 'Whoever worshipped something (in the world) should follow (that thing),' so, whoever worshipped the sun will follow the sun, and whoever worshiped the moon will follow the moon, and whoever used to worship certain (other false) deities, he will follow those deities. And there will remain only this nation with its good people (or its hypocrites). (The sub-narrator, Ibrahim is in doubt.) Allah will come to them and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will (deny Him and) say, 'We will stay here till our Lord comes, for when our Lord comes, we will recognize Him.' So Allah will come to them in His appearance which they know, and will say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord,' so they will follow Him.
Then a bridge will be laid across Hell (Fire)' I and my followers will be the first ones to go across it and none will speak on that Day except the Apostles. And the invocation of the Apostles on that Day will be, 'O Allah, save! Save!' In Hell (or over The Bridge) there will be hooks like the thorns of As-Sa'dan (thorny plant). Have you seen As-Sa'dan? " They replied, "Yes, O Allah's Messenger (

)!" He said, "So those hooks look like the thorns of As-Sa'dan, but none knows how big they are except Allah. Those hooks will snap the people away according to their deeds. Some of the people will stay in Hell (be destroyed) because of their (evil) deeds, and some will be cut or torn by the hooks (and fall into Hell) and some will be punished and then relieved. When Allah has finished His Judgments among the people, He will take whomever He will out of Hell through His Mercy. He will then order the angels to take out of the Fire all those who used to worship none but Allah from among those whom Allah wanted to be merciful to and those who testified (in the world) that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah. The angels will recognize them in the Fire by the marks of prostration (on their foreheads), for the Fire will eat up all the human body except the mark caused by prostration as Allah has forbidden the Fire to eat the mark of prostration. They will come out of the (Hell) Fire, completely burnt and then the water of life will be poured over them and they will grow under it as does a seed that comes in the mud of the torrent.
Then Allah will finish the judgments among the people, and there will remain one man facing the (Hell) Fire and he will be the last person among the people of Hell to enter Paradise. He will say, 'O my Lord! Please turn my face away from the fire because its air has hurt me and its severe heat has burnt me.' So he will invoke Allah in the way Allah will wish him to invoke, and then Allah will say to him, 'If I grant you that, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your Power, (Honor) I will not ask You for anything else.' He will give his Lord whatever promises and covenants Allah will demand.
So Allah will turn his face away from Hell (Fire). When he will face Paradise and will see it, he will remain quiet for as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, then he will say, 'O my Lord! Bring me near to the gate of Paradise.' Allah will say to him, 'Didn't you give your promises and covenants that you would never ask for anything more than what you had been given? Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are!' He will say, 'O my lord,' and will keep on invoking Allah till He says to him, 'If I give what you are asking, will you then ask for anything else?' He will reply, 'No, by Your (Honor) Power, I will not ask for anything else.'
Then he will give covenants and promises to Allah and then Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise. When he stands at the gate of Paradise, Paradise will be opened and spread before him, and he will see its splendor and pleasures whereupon he will remain quiet as long as Allah will wish him to remain quiet, and then he will say, O my Lord! Admit me into Paradise.' Allah will say, 'Didn't you give your covenants and promises that you would not ask for anything more than what you had been given?' Allah will say, 'Woe on you, O Adam's son! How treacherous you are! '
The man will say, 'O my Lord! Do not make me the most miserable of Your creation,' and he will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will laugh because of his sayings, and when Allah will laugh because of him, He will say to him, 'Enter Paradise,' and when he will enter it, Allah will say to him, 'Wish for anything.' So he will ask his Lord, and he will wish for a great number of things, for Allah Himself will remind him to wish for certain things by saying, '(Wish for) so-and-so.' When there is nothing more to wish for, Allah will say, 'This is for you, and its equal (is for you) as well." 'Ata' bin Yazid added: Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri who was present with Abu Huraira, did not deny whatever the latter said, but when Abu Huraira said that Allah had said, "That is for you and its equal as well," Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri said, "And ten times as much, O Abu Huraira!" Abu Huraira said, "I do not remember, except his saying, 'That is for you and its equal as well.'" Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri then said, "I testify that I remember the Prophet (

) saying, 'That is for you, and ten times as much.' ' Abu Huraira then added, "That man will be the last person of the people of Paradise to enter Paradise."

Abu Loren
02-27-2013, 11:13 AM
Sorry I posted the above without really understanding your post. Are trying to be arrogant? You will say somethng to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala that is groundbreaking? Get down on your face and ask for forgiveness before He takes your life where you are standing. Astaghfirullah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Predator
02-27-2013, 02:39 PM
Sounds as if you are going to finally spill the beans or give details of "secret" on that day. Allah knows everything and is more close to you than your jugular veins .

aamirsaab
02-27-2013, 06:19 PM
Why not ask the question here first?

Abu Loren
02-27-2013, 07:03 PM
Is it just me or is this guy a potential trouble maker? I believe in giving everybody a chance but when somebody starts off with a question like this then.........

Alpha Dude
02-27-2013, 08:42 PM
:sl:

On the day of judgement, people will be drowning in the sweat of their sins, mothers would refuse to acknowledge their children all for fear of Allah and fear of whether they would go to hell. The only reason you feel you would do such a thing is because the reality hasn't dawned on you at this stage but on that day, everything will be clear and you will realise how foolish you were for even thinking such things.

You tend to come by every once in a while and make posts of this nature, where you rant and have a go at Allah for (allegedly) being unfair to you.

The true problem you have is not the hardships you face (or may have faced for however many years) but it is in your frame of mind. You're not content.

If you don't have contentment, even the smallest of things will bother you and you'll never be at peace. You'll always feel bitterness. There's a hadith which talks about a mu'min being one who is content irrespective of the good or bad befalling him. This is the internal state we need to aim for. The best way to achieve this is to build an actual positive relationship with Allah.

We are slaves and Allah is the master. He can do whatever he wishes to us and it is our duty to trust in his will over us. We realise that he is just and also wise so this tells us that any hardship that befalls us has a divine and justified purpose. We may or may not understand the reason for the hardship but it is our job to be patient, make dua and try to be content.

Allah is as you think him to be. If you continue to have a negative outlook on Allah, you will FOREVER be in a state of misguidance and unrest. You'll never get any contentment.

Be totally optimistic and HUMBLE yourself in front of Allah. Go in sujood and pour your heart out. BEG him for help and believe that he WILL help you.

If your dua consists of you DEMANDING Allah for something and the feeling with which you approach Allah with is one of bitterness and annoyance, no chance that Allah will respond to you. This is because you are being ARROGANT and being PRIDEFUL. Allah HATES these qualities.

Humility and sincerity is key.

I guarantee that this above approach mentioned by me will work and you will feel satisfied inshaAllah.

However, the onus is totally on you. You need to have the DESIRE to be humble and actually see yourself as a slave of Allah, rather than master or as someone who feels he is automatically entitled to everything he asks for. Allah owes us nothing.

Ahmad H
02-27-2013, 09:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrKhan89
Am i going to have the ability to say something to Allah?

because i really want to say something to Allah on the day of judgement and i want to hear his response, because this will be the most groundbreaking thing i will say to him and his response will be so large that i will feel so.....idk what to say....it will be devastating.

I read your post and remembered a verse of the Holy Qur'an which actually speaks about this issue. And for obvious reasons, I am sure the earliest Muslims thought of that moment in which they would be standing before Allah. My thoughts all the time are usually, "what am I to say to Him?" because in reality, I don't know how I will be when I die, and what my state after death is. You can change yourself now before you die, and make a good state for the hereafter. So don't lose hope.

As for the verse i remembered, it is verse 78:37: ""

Commentaries vary on what the meaning of the last part in the Ayat says. One opinion is that no one can speak without the leave of Allah on that day and another is that people will be in such awe before Allah that they cannot speak before Him.

Ibn Kathir quoted verses 2:255 and 11:105 to explain that the verse means no one can speak except by Allah's permission on that day.

But the fact that you fear Allah and what He will say to you about your deeds shows that you fear Him. As long as you fear Him and the day which He has made to judge you in, then I think you have the right fear. Every Muslim should have this, otherwise they lose sight of the goal of their life. We all die eventually, so just do your best and when you sin say Istighfar and remember Him.

Ahmad H
02-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Sorry, I forgot to quote the verse (feel embarrassed)

78:37: "(From) the Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between, (Allah) Most Gracious: None shall have power to argue with Him."
(Abdullah Yusuf Ali translation)

NajaMuhammad
02-28-2013, 12:43 AM
I am gonna bow down to him, praising him

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!