/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Wearing flat shoes...

anonymous
02-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I wanted to know whether a muslim women can wear flat shoes because they show the top part of ur feet and since ur wearing socks, they might show the shape or if ur wearing thin socks or tights (especially in summer) it might be a little bit transparent?

any1 have any thoughts on this? thnx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Assalamualaikum

Female Muslim activist in my place always wear flat shoes. I know it not because I notice their feet, but because I often notice the shoes that they left at the door when they gathered in their activities.

Muslim Woman
03-02-2013, 03:44 PM
:sl:

never heard anything against flat shoes according to Shariah . Don't know how not high heel shoes but flat one exposes feet .

Qurratul Ayn
03-02-2013, 05:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
I wanted to know whether a muslim women can wear flat shoes because they show the top part of ur feet and since ur wearing socks, they might show the shape or if ur wearing thin socks or tights (especially in summer) it might be a little bit transparent?

any1 have any thoughts on this? thnx
I prefer to wear ankle boots, whatever the season apart from winter then the boots boots come out, you know what I'm saying? Right? Lol

You mean dollies right? The shoes? As long as you're wearing long skirts, flared trousers or Burkhas, then it should be OK, as it will cover your feet most of the time when you walk.

Just wear opaque tights (blue, grey, black) even in the summer, with loose skirts, palazzo trousers, should be OK

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!