/* */

PDA

View Full Version : [Need Help On Translation] Psychology of Introverts & Extroverts in the Quran

burhanloey
02-28-2013, 07:40 AM
:salamext:

I'm sorry, I already posted this on General Section but got no luck. Then, my friend told me that the language used is Urdu, so that's why I'm posting in Urdu Section.

I hope somebody can help me understanding what was said by Dr Israr, or at least an overview of what he is talking about. This is the link:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpP8TNi7wAk

Thank you.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
03-01-2013, 05:40 PM
rough translation would be,
It is mentioned in 3rd ruku of surah maryam about Ibrahim:as: along with Yaqoob:as: ,Idrees and Ishaq:as:.It is said about Ibrahim :as:
"وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَّبِيًّا"
وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِدْرِيسَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَّبِيًّا
where as
وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِسْمَاعِيلَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صَادِقَ الْوَعْدِ وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَّبِيًّا for Ismail:as: amd moosa:as:.
وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ مُوسَىٰ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مُخْلَصًا وَكَانَ رَسُولًا نَّبِيًّا.

obviously words are different ,composition is different ,implies meaning will be different.
To the extent Allah (SWT) has revealed on me (To the extend which I understood) I want to share with you.
WE have already read in Surah fatiha "اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ
and explanation of this is given in surah nisa
وَمَن يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَالرَّسُولَ فَأُولَٰئِكَ مَعَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِم مِّنَ النَّبِيِّينَ وَالصِّدِّيقِينَ وَالشُّهَدَاءِ وَالصَّالِحِينَ ۚ وَحَسُنَ أُولَٰئِكَ رَفِيقًا"
And whoever obeys Allah and the Messenger - those will be with the ones upon whom Allah has bestowed favor of the prophets, the steadfast affirmers of truth, the martyrs and the righteous. And excellent are those as companions.

people on whom his favor will be bestowed ,this group of people have four levels.If we move from upwards to downwards ,First Anbiya ,then siddiqeen ,shuhdaa and then Saleheen and .As if this is base line.And if we move from bottom to top first will be saliheen ,shuhda then siddiqeen this is last level as level above it has been closed.The level of satate of prophecy is not from self it is gifted.The door of prophecy is been closed for mankind.
Now what is the difference between Siddiqeen and shuhdaa ,we can understand it easily by modern psychology .Allah:swt1: has made humans in two different natures.Extroverts and introverts .
Extroverts are those who are interested in outside world ,meeting people,surrounded by people makes them happy.
Where as some people on contrary different by nature.They are happy in their thoughts,they love seclusion ,they think.
One more type which is a balance state between extroverts and introverts called"Ambiverts" very few people has this quality to maintain balance.
Introvets feels Facts of the nature,more interested in knowing truth as if signs of universe talking to them.It is told while reading surah faitiha people have knowledge ,and for guidance they recognized Allah:swt1:,hereafter ,and also only to worship Allah.These are siddiqeen,As soon as any nabi gives dawat they rushed to accept it.As if someone has done wudu waiting for azan.
Prophet said about Abu bakar siddik

whoever I have call towards islam,every one somewhat initially hesitated,except Abubakar siddiq

he did not spoke a single word .
Because their attention is not in knowing facts, they interested in playing, rounding, talking, They accept islam in emotion.Umar :ra:Hamza:ra: are examples they took 6 years to convert to Islam.
We can say about Umar :ra: he was from banu adi tribe and Prophet :saws: was from hashim tribe,what about Hamza:ra:?prophet

was his uncle,his peer,why he took so much time to accept Islam,he loved peopht :saws:.
Once he returned from the hunt and his slave said "today abujahal was audacious to your nephew 'on hearing this he was infuriated and went to abujahal,You did this ,he hit with his arch on head of abujahal.I believe in him ,and he accepted Islam ,Now fight with me.
Likewise umar:ra:was on his way to kill Prophet:saws:,when he saw his sister stand firm against him,she siad "even if you will kill me I will not leave this religion".
All of sudden he changed and accepted Islam,he was on his way to kill prophet:saws: with sword and accepted islam.They are shodaa.
Even anbiya had different nature some of them resembles shodaa ,and some of them are siddiqeen.
Hazrat moosa :as: had ( jalal )in his nature,and Ibrahim:as: resembles siddiqeen.Both have recieved prophecy but becoz of diffrence of nature ,mood one is siddiqan nabiyya and one is rasoolan nabiyya , word rasool is more relavent to shadat as rasool sent as witness(shahid).
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا (surah 'ahzab)
O Prophet, indeed We have sent you as a witness and a bringer of good tidings and a warner.
rasool word is more relevant word for shuhdaa ,as if nabi with nature of shuhdaa are rasoolan nabiyya and nabi with nature of siddiqeen is siqqan nabiyyah.

I f there is any mistake please correct it.

burhanloey
03-04-2013, 03:34 PM
Thank you, brother, is that word by word translation? :ma: That is very helpful of you. And I want to thank to sis ارجمند too for replying in PM, but I can't reply because my post count still below 50. :hiding:

:jz:

burhanloey
03-05-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm sorry, I mean thank you, sis...:phew

By the way, is there an 'edit' button in this forum?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!