/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What if wild animals ate fast food?

sister herb
03-02-2013, 05:31 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qurratul Ayn
03-02-2013, 05:48 PM
^ As soon as I clicked on this thread, "that is very upsetting and such an abominable sight" - that was my thought (when I saw the picture of the cheetah)

But I laughed sooo much once I saw the video, it is pretty hilarious

IbnAbdulHakim
03-02-2013, 08:36 PM
lol very funny and insightful

now make a "WHat if humans stopped eating fast food" thread :D

Iceee
03-02-2013, 08:47 PM
Moral of the story - if we all eat junk food there will be world peace, because everyone will be to lazy to fight.
Fat people don't fall, they roll! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-02-2013, 09:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Fat people don't fall, they roll! :)
Roll like cheetah and antelope...

Futuwwa
03-03-2013, 03:50 AM
Is it supposed to be a funny video, or is it supposed to actually make some point about fast food?

Because if it's the former, it succeeds. If it's the latter, it fails biology forever.

Qurratul Ayn
03-03-2013, 09:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Futuwwa
Is it supposed to be a funny video, or is it supposed to actually make some point about fast food?

Because if it's the former, it succeeds. If it's the latter, it fails biology forever.

Which section is it posted in? Puzzles & Humour or Health & Science?

Lol

Pure Purple
03-03-2013, 09:14 AM
lol it made me laugh ,:hmm: from where they will get fast food?

GuestFellow
03-26-2013, 07:37 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA man that's so hilarious. I think I barfed hahahahaha the leopard chasing that thing was the funniest!

sister herb
06-02-2013, 01:58 PM
I likes the most that crocodile.

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 09:30 PM
Where did they goet the fast food?
It doesnt contain any in the video...
Still the cheetah chasing was pretty good

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!