/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Inky1
03-03-2013, 06:30 AM
I am so sorry I did introduce myself,and seemed to have lost the post.Accept please my apologies..I will of course try to do it again In peace to you and my thanks.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-03-2013, 06:42 AM
And peace to you as well sister Inky1,

welcome to the forum.

We hope to mutually benefit eachother.

Jesus peace be upon him said "love thy neighbour" :) meaning, whoever they are, be they Christian, Jew, something else - no matter. :)

Muhammad peace be upon him said, "no believer truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself" :) in the commentary to this narration, we are taught that "brother" is not referring to his brother in Islam, but his brother outside of Islam :)

Cool isn't it? :)

Scimi

Muslim Woman
03-12-2013, 03:53 PM
Salaam/ Peace

welcome here . Feel free to ask question about Islam . Before that , pl. browse the forum .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!