/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello and thank you:

Inky1
03-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Hello,thank you for allowing me to join the forum.I am a simple person whom does not smoke nor drink,whom is married,with family now all grown,and I wanted to simply say that I was christened at birth into the Cof E faith,I do not attend now and have not done so for many years.I see Islam as a beautiful and peace ful pure faith,and would be so grateful if I could be helped in some way,as to where I can begin to study with an open heart what I believe to be a true and wonderful faith,and in some way be part of it.I have no relatives nor friends,whom are Muslim,but when I see those whom are where I live I always wish to be one akin to them. I have this name, it is a name only because I write and ink I seem always to spill alot of,hence the name. I did introduce my self and lost the post,and I am so sorry for not being very good with a pc.I hope this is a suitable introduction,and upon ending it. I do so in peace to you always.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-03-2013, 06:48 AM
welcome to the forum sister Inky1, your other thread is actually here: http://www.islamicboard.com/introduc...376-hello.html but the one before that, I don't know because I never saw it.

Scimi

Insaanah
03-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Greetings and welcome to the forum Inky1.

I see Islam as a beautiful and peace ful pure faith,and would be so grateful if I could be helped in some way,as to where I can begin to study with an open heart what I believe to be a true and wonderful faith,and in some way be part of it.
That's good to hear. Have you read the Qur'an? Are there any mosques nearby where you live, or do you know any Muslims personally? It'd be good to get a rough idea of what you know about Islam already.

Hope we can help in some way. May Allah guide you home to Islam, ameen.

Peace.

Hulk
03-05-2013, 05:42 PM
Hello mrs inky1 welcome to the forum. I would suggest going to some proper classes on Islam where you can learn from a proper teacher. This is merely a forum and while there are some smart folks here there are some of us who aren't so smart as well.

If you believe that the universe around you has a Creator, and if you believe that there is only one God, and if you believe that the only One worthy of worship is God, it should be quite easy for you to understand Islam. InShaaAllah(God willing).

The challenge could be when a time comes when you might have to admit to yourself that you may have been wrong about a previous belief. Ego can be quite a hindrance to the truth. Sometimes we say that we want the truth, yet our ego makes us afraid to be proven wrong about our stance.

Well anyway welcome to the forum!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!