/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel Implements Segregated ‘Jews Only’ Buses in the West Bank

Muhammad
03-04-2013, 06:37 PM
Israel Implements Segregated ‘Jews Only’ Buses in the West Bank

ImageProxymvc?bicild&ampcanaryLS1RCenfaumLMTLRX0hYCMw3ZOICL47UttLZ0wHW4 ec3d0&ampurlhttp3a2f2ffoaorguk2fuploads2fafikim black and white -

New racist bus policies are being implemented in the West Bank this week by Israel, 56 years after the Civil Rights movement in the USA witnessed the 'Montgomery Bus Boycott' which ended segregation and white supremacy on buses in the US.

From today Palestinian labourers from the West Bank will not be permitted to share buses with Jews. The move in the West Bank shows absolute disregard for the human dignity of Palestinian labourers, who are to be provided 'designated lines' which will be given lesser priority than the 'Jewish only' buses ferrying illegal settlers from the West Bank into Israel.

To justify this racist division, the Transportation Ministry has stated that the move is intended to ease the congestion felt on bus lines used by Jews in the same areas. Israeli YNet News states, 'several bus drivers have said that Palestinians who will choose to travel on the so-called "mixed" lines, will be asked to leave them.'

This discriminatory policy is a clear step backwards, and is an antithesis to all civil liberties and anti-apartheid movements witnessed in recent history.

In light of last week's bias BBC coverage of the rocket from Gaza, it will be interesting to note whether this appalling racist development merits front page coverage in the corporations view. Please ensure you take your complaint to the BBC Trust - suggested letters can be found here.

Friends of Al-Aqsa
http://foa.org.uk/news/israel-implem...-the-west-bank

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Jedi_Mindset
03-04-2013, 06:45 PM
Yes, read the article yesterday, its insane. However countries who follow these policies wont last long, remember South Africa?

sister herb
03-04-2013, 06:50 PM
So typical to zionists. They already have a law that jews and Palestinians are not allowed to travel together in the same taxi or any car as well at the West Bank they have "jews-only" roads.

Karl
03-04-2013, 09:22 PM
I wonder if the black Jews have to sit at the back of the bus, the Semites in the middle and the more pale Jews from Central Asia sit at the front and have the best seats. Is the bus only for secularist Jews or orthodox or Messianic or crazy Zeolots? Do they have to wear a Star of David on their shirt or do they get a number put on their forehead or hand to get on? Wouldn't the very religious Jews want male only and female only buses? What about Jewish pets, are they allowed on the bus? Is only Kosher food permitted or no food and drink permitted?
Maybe they could have a Jew only bus service in New York City and beyond, that way they would not have to worry about touching the "unclean" Goy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
03-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Why are we as human-beings so racist?

Jalal~
03-04-2013, 11:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Why are we as human-beings so racist?
It's natural for us to make stereotypes of different groups of people in our head. But these jews definitely transgress the bounds. The American government could easily fix the issues since the same happened to them. But they have their own problems to worry about...

جوري
03-05-2013, 12:07 AM
and here's a little girl who was mocked and kicked out of Al'Aqsa yesterday and her Quran defiled.

and here Palestinians are having their homes destroyed in Jerusalem.

Building permits aren't granted to Palestinians by the Israeli municipality, therefore they destroy their homes. Ethnic Cleansing

Let's all be nice to the Jews though and collectively self-immolate on the account they suffered at the hands of the Germans!
long gone are the days when the Romans were addressed as dogs by Harun Ar'rachid. Long gone are the days of Al'moatsim when he'd send out an army for one sister.. no, now we just watch them come after us one by one.
Today I have learned of another Muslim taken in for questioning (for being a Muslim) in front of his wife and kids and he ended up in the hospital instead with a heart attack.. Got to love this bystander syndrome.. someone else will save the Muslims!

:w:

Ahmad H
03-05-2013, 12:14 AM
We need another Rosa Parks in the West Bank, and this time, it has to be a Palestinian.

Jedi_Mindset
03-05-2013, 08:00 PM
Brothers of apes and pigs are killing the children of shem(As) in palestine, while when you say against them the truth they blame you as being 'anti-semitic'. Most 'israelis' are khazar turks, slavs, russians. Therefore they come from japheth(As) not shem(As). A small minority comes from shem(As) they are the romans, true european jews. And some arab jews.

Lets just call them what they are: followers of dajjal and iblis.

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Let's all be nice to the Jews though and collectively self-immolate on the account they suffered at the hands of the Germans!
long gone are the days when the Romans were addressed as dogs by Harun Ar'rachid. Long gone are the days of Al'moatsim when he'd send out an army for one sister.. no, now we just watch them come after us one by one.
Today I have learned of another Muslim taken in for questioning (for being a Muslim) in front of his wife and kids and he ended up in the hospital instead with a heart attack.. Got to love this bystander syndrome.. someone else will save the Muslims!
I am ashamed of this as well and guilty. We indeed in the time when we are weak and filled with love for dunya while the nations of the world come around the table to destroy islam.

Iceee
03-05-2013, 09:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jalal~
It's natural for us to make stereotypes of different groups of people in our head. But these jews definitely transgress the bounds. The American government could easily fix the issues since the same happened to them. But they have their own problems to worry about...
Salaam.

I don't want to disagree but so many Jews in World War Two were killed.
The U.S had to give them somewhere safe to live and well, this happens.

sister herb
03-05-2013, 09:13 PM
USA could gave Manhattan to them as well.

Karl
03-05-2013, 11:28 PM
Let's hope the new pope does something about it. The last one being an ex Nazi had to tread lightly on the Jewish problem. The Vatican has been under constant attack from the Zionists and maybe they will get a strong pope to deal with it. Remember how the Polish pope got the commies out of Poland and restored the faith there. Some Palestinians are Christians so there is some leverage the pope can use to help them which can help the Muslim ones as well.
At the end of the day Muslims need an alliance with the anti Zionist Christians to defeat the evil Zionist New World Order.

Ahmad H
03-06-2013, 04:31 AM
I hope everyone remembers that the Jews suffered greatly in WWII. I believe they have a right to have a safe homeland. But, it is a group of a few Jews who have misused the holocaust to try and use it to profit themselves and gain from it that are the evil ones. They created the Jewish lobby that manipulates America to support the atrocities which the extremist Jews use to cause suffering for Palestinians. The rest of the Jews are well aware of this, and I do not think they are alright with the suffering of Palestinians.

I would refrain from hurling abuse at a whole group of people, since you include the good ones among them in your abuse. Allah does not like abusive language. Even when so many Jews were against the Holy Prophet (saw), the best human being to have ever walked this earth, Allah still said in His Holy Book, the Qur'an, that not all Jews are bad, but that there are good ones among them. So don't group them all together in one major heap to insult and denounce. It doesn't create an atmosphere of peace. Islam requires peace. Remember that the root of Islam is peace.

Futuwwa
03-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Israel fails public relations forever ;D

Karl
03-08-2013, 12:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
I hope everyone remembers that the Jews suffered greatly in WWII. I believe they have a right to have a safe homeland. But, it is a group of a few Jews who have misused the holocaust to try and use it to profit themselves and gain from it that are the evil ones. They created the Jewish lobby that manipulates America to support the atrocities which the extremist Jews use to cause suffering for Palestinians. The rest of the Jews are well aware of this, and I do not think they are alright with the suffering of Palestinians.

I would refrain from hurling abuse at a whole group of people, since you include the good ones among them in your abuse. Allah does not like abusive language. Even when so many Jews were against the Holy Prophet (saw), the best human being to have ever walked this earth, Allah still said in His Holy Book, the Qur'an, that not all Jews are bad, but that there are good ones among them. So don't group them all together in one major heap to insult and denounce. It doesn't create an atmosphere of peace. Islam requires peace. Remember that the root of Islam is peace.
True, Einstein was a good Jew. He was offered to rule Israel but he was not a Zionist so he turned it down. He was a genius so he did not drink from the poisoned chalice.
Why do the Jews live in Europe and other lands when they have Israel? Why do they complain when Europeans want them out of Europe? When they want the Palestinians out of their so called "land", very hypocritical. Why do not all the Jews exodus to Israel? Why are they internationalist in other peoples lands but extremely nationalist in Israel, do they want their cake and eat it too? In world war 2 who were the most people died per capita? New Zealanders. And who died the most overall? Russians. Playing that guilt trip "Holocaust Survivors" is wearing very thin.

Ahmad H
03-08-2013, 01:13 AM
It is true that right now Israel is the cause of a lot of trouble for Palestinians. But a lot of Jews know that. Yes, the Holocaust survivor thing is wearing thin, but my point is that not all Jews are the same. If no one accepts that, then at least follow what the Holy Qur'an says:

3:113 Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allah during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer.

This is why I think it is best to refrain from grouping all Jews into one batch of bad people. This is the same mistake that the rest of the world makes about us Muslims. Look at how hard we have to work now to prove the rest of the world wrong and to convince them that at the very least Islam is a peaceful religion. It is a shame if we make the same mistake that everyone else does about us to them as well.

And yes, whoever takes land wrongfully, like Israel has been doing, then those people will suffer on the Day of Judgment, no doubt about it:

Narrated Said bin Zaid: Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever usurps the land of somebody unjustly, his neck will be encircled with it down the seven earths (on the Day of Resurrection). " (Book 43, Hadith 632)
(Sahih Bukhari)

And yes, more people than the Jews died in WWII. That is not my point either. I was just trying to say that we should be more cautious in how we label and identify other people. Think about how you would want someone to speak about you. Would you not want them to speak politely about you and not judge you harshly when you did not deserve it, simply because of your national or religious association? We have to be careful about these things. I'm not trying to be rude. I am just advising a word of caution since we are all accountable to Allah. The sins are worse since if we write something here which others read, then that sin multiplies on the one who started it.

sister herb
03-18-2013, 10:19 PM

:D

جوري
03-18-2013, 10:29 PM
Got to hand it to them, they're not very smart.. in fact better for them to disperse with the people if they know what's good for them.. not that many people in the world can stand Zionists, hence they make it punishable by law to speak out against them!

sister herb
03-18-2013, 10:31 PM
Speaking against apartheid-zionism = being anti-Semite for sure.

Logikon
03-20-2013, 02:10 AM
The other reason for this to stop suicide bombers blowing up buses carrying Jews.

GuestFellow
03-24-2013, 06:39 PM
I wouldn't want to share a bus with a zionist. They are clearly crazy.

Jedi_Mindset
03-24-2013, 07:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Logikon
The other reason for this to stop suicide bombers blowing up buses carrying Jews.
Hello logikoff, why arent you explaining why the palestinians do such acts? Isnt it because they got expelled from their land because of foreign thugs? What is your business on this forum btw? Trying to confuse us or just to rant?

format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Speaking against apartheid-zionism = being anti-Semite for sure.
Well brother Iamzamzam surely thinks we are anti-semitic. The bro wants to block me because i said that israeli jews arent semites because they arent the sons of shem(As), the 'israelis' are the sons of japheth(As). So when you hate them, you can't be anti-semitic at every cost.

IAmZamzam
03-24-2013, 07:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Do they have to wear a Star of David on their shirt or do they get a number put on their forehead or hand to get on?
Funny you should say that. I've always made a little connection of my own.

When the Star Belly Sneetches had frankfurter roasts
Or picnics or parties or marshmallow toasts,
They never invited the Plain-Belly Sneetches
They left them out cold, in the dark of the beaches.
They kept them away. Never let them come near.
And that’s how they treated them year after year.

Then ONE day, it seems while the Plain-Belly Sneetches
Were moping and doping alone on the beaches,
Just sitting there wishing their bellies had stars,
A stranger zipped up in the strangest of cars!

“My friends”, he announced in a voice clear and clean,
“My name is Sylvester McMonkey McBean.
And I’ve heard of Your troubles. I’ve heard you’re unhappy.
But I can fix that, I’m the Fix-It-Up Chappie.
I’ve come here to help you.
I have what you need.
And my prices are low. And I work with great speed.
And my work is one hundred per cent guaranteed!”

Then, quickly, Sylvester McMonkey McBean
Put together a very peculiar machine.
And he said, “You want stars like a Star-Belly Sneetch?
My friends, you can have them for three dollars each!”

“Just pay me your money and hop right aboard!”
So they clambered inside. Then the big machine roared.
And it klonked. And it bonked. And it jerked. And it berked.
And it bopped them about. But the thing really worked!
When the Plain-Belly Sneetches popped out, they had stars!
They actually did. They had stars upon thars!

Then they yelled at the ones who had stars at the start,
“We’re still the best Sneetches and they are the worst.
But now, how in the world will we know”, they all frowned,
“If which kind is what, or the other way round?”

Then up came McBean with a very sly wink.
And he said, “Things are not quite as bad as you think.
So you don’t know who’s who. That is perfectly true.
But come with me, friends. Do you know what I’ll do?
I’ll make you, again, the best Sneetches on the beaches.
And all it will cost you is ten dollars eaches.”

“Belly stars are no longer in style”, said McBean.
“What you need is a trip through my Star-Off Machine.
This wondrous contraption will take OFF your stars
so you won’t look like Sneetches that have them on thars.”
And that handy machine working very precisely
Removed all the stars from their tummies quite nicely.

Then, with snoots in the air, they paraded about.
And they opened their beaks and they let out a shout,
“We know who is who! Now there isn’t a doubt.
The best kind of Sneetches are Sneetches without!”

Then, of course, those with stars got all frightfully mad.
To be wearing a star was frightfully bad.
Then, of course, old Sylvester McMonkey McBean
invited THEM into his Star-Off Machine.

Then, of course from THEN on, as you probably guess,
Things really got into a horrible mess.

All the rest of that day, on those wild screaming beaches,
The Fix-It-Up Chappie kept fixing up Sneetches.
Off again! On again! In again! Out again!
Through the machines they raced round and about again,
Changing their stars every minute or two.

I don’t want to quote too much for fear of copyright violation but I think I’ve said enough. The story of The Sneetches pretty much is the story of the Middle East, and I fear it will continue to be so. But don't get me wrong, this is a very real, very serious problem these people are facing and I'm not trying to make light of that. In fact I said a little prayer for them just now.

IAmZamzam
03-24-2013, 07:26 PM
Einstein drank from one of the most poisonous chalices ever concocted by Satan. KABOOM! He knew what he was doing when he devised that mass-energy conversion formula. Some good Jew he was. Ask around Hiroshima. I'm sure they've heard of the sixth commandment there. In fact Einstein makes for a remarkable counter-example against which to compare better Jews. You want to dispell stereotypes better? I've recently been reading from that fascinating website called Jews Against Zionism.

Jedi_Mindset
03-24-2013, 07:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IAmZamzam
Einstein drank from one of the most poisonous chalices ever concocted by Satan. KABOOM! He knew what he was doing when he devised that mass-energy conversion formula. Some good Jew he was. Ask around Hiroshima. I'm sure they've heard of the sixth commandment there. In fact Einstein makes for a remarkable counter-example against which to compare better Jews. You want to dispell stereotypes better? I've recently been reading from that fascinating website called Jews Against Zionism.
What in the right mind makes you think that i hate all jews? Einstein was a genius and a theist. anyway, thats not the point. Can you prove me that the current israelis are from the sons of shem(As)? Exactly, the majority isnt.

While they keep slaughtering the children of shem(As) in the middle east.

However majority of zionists are jews, and part of the judeo-christian alliance to invade the middle east. Zionism isnt just a ideology, its a sect. They regard me and you as goyim, as their slaves. They're still jews and true not every jew is a zionist nor is every zionist a jew. However every zionist residing in palestine is a jew.

Qu'ran teaches us to respect the people of the book, so i do.

Student1996
03-24-2013, 07:46 PM
I hate the Zionist regime. Most of Americas support blindly comes from the pitty they have on them because of the holocaust.

Student1996
03-24-2013, 07:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
True, Einstein was a good Jew. He was offered to rule Israel but he was not a Zionist so he turned it down. He was a genius so he did not drink from the poisoned chalice.
Why do the Jews live in Europe and other lands when they have Israel? Why do they complain when Europeans want them out of Europe? When they want the Palestinians out of their so called "land", very hypocritical. Why do not all the Jews exodus to Israel? Why are they internationalist in other peoples lands but extremely nationalist in Israel, do they want their cake and eat it too? In world war 2 who were the most people died per capita? New Zealanders. And who died the most overall? Russians. Playing that guilt trip "Holocaust Survivors" is wearing very thin.
Einstein did not practice Judaism.

IAmZamzam
03-24-2013, 09:51 PM
I forgot about that. Yes, Einstein did not believe in any religion. When a little girl wrote to him asking if scientists pray he wrote back saying that first a scientist must believe that everything in the universe happens because of physical forces and therefore it would be inappropriate to do so--but second, the more you observe these forces the more you get a sense that there is a spirit behind them, operating the universe in a way. But he stressed time and again that this was not a conventional sort of deity, more like Spinoza's God. I don't know how that slipped my mind.

Berries'forest
03-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Hey I actually remember reading some book that stated Einstien to have been a 'zionist' in the sense that he was pro-isaeli.... he might have not been a practicing jew but it is possible that he was actaiveky supporting the state of Israel. Infact I believe that they had offered him a governmental position but he deline the offer for some reason, Now before anyone ponts fingers at me with accusations of being a conspiracy theorist remeber I said I read this from a book but I cant recall its name.

~Zaria~
04-07-2013, 08:26 AM
:salam:

Last month South Africa hosted the 9th international Israeli Apartheid Week (IAW) campaign (which takes places annually during February and March in over 250 cities across the world)

This was the response from the SA Zionist Federation:

An open letter to the organisers of ‘Israel Apartheid Week’

This week is devoted to one of sanity’s ignominious lapses – Israel Apartheid Week – an event that not only displays the startling ability of assumedly thinking students to lose all sense of rationality, but to rather exist in a bubble of self delusion, fostered by the blatant lie that Israel is an apartheid state.

The zeal with which these young people throw their weight behind this misguided “cause” is in itself revealing of a malaise, deeper than mere social altruism.
Ask the vast majority of the participants in this self-serving exercise in hypocrisy, ignorance and dishonesty how they reconcile that Israel is guilty of apartheid and they will either mouth the clichéd, irrational platitudes that they have learned to repeat like a bunch of lemmings, or find themselves unable to offer any point of view that will remotely reflect any semblance of reality.

My challenge is simple: just ask yourselves the following two questions and do your very best to provide sensible, logical and, above all, honest answers.
There is no question in any rational mind that Israel is anything but a true democracy. If you don’t believe me refer to the website of Freedom House, (www.freedomhouse.org) the authoritative and independent think tank formed in 1941 on the initiative of Eleanor Roosevelt, wife of President Franklyn D Roosevelt.

Non-political Freedom House rates Israel as a “Full Democracy” in every sense of the term, and the only one of that stature in the entire Middle East.
So now the question: how is it possible that a country that upholds the principles of democracy in every possible sense (and under the most demanding of circumstances) can also practise apartheid considering that apartheid demands the total absence of democracy to exist?
The fact is, apartheid is anathema to democracy. Please explain.

The second question is a natural follow-on to the first: if all ethnic groupings (including Arab Israelis) in Israel are represented in the Knesset (Parliament) as they are, with the Arabs sporting 14 Members of the Knesset represented within 5 Arab political parties; with serving judges (up to the level of the Supreme Court; with access to the same schools and universities as other Israelis; access to all medical facilities, government departments, buses, taxis, public toilets, park benches, beaches etc, while an Arab represented Israel at the Miss World pageant; an Arab singer represented Israel at the Eurovision Song Contest; while Israeli Arabs Ishmael Khaldi (Read an interview: (tyglobalist.org/onlinecontent/blogs/ishmael-khaldi-an-israeli-arab-diplomat/) and Ali Yahya have represented Israel as full-scale Foreign Service diplomats, how in heaven’s name is Israel deserving of this craze-driven mission to label her as an apartheid state?
Why is there no focus by our dedicated activists on the apartheid in Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and Iran where non-Muslims are either prevented from entering the country while apostates commonly face sentences of death?

Ah, you might say – but what about the poor Palestinians who have no access to the positive aspects of this wonderful Israeli democracy?
As far as I recall, the West Bank, which is minimally occupied by Israel to prevent it acting as a springboard for terrorist attacks against Israeli civilians, is not part of Israel and its citizens do not therefore qualify as citizens of that country.
This does not prevent 180 000 Palestinians from crossing into Israel in 2012 alone for treatment at Israeli hospitals or 15 000 Palestinians entering Israel daily with valid work permits.
And correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t Mahmud Abbas succeed in gaining recognition from the General Assembly of the UN for a new, independent Palestinian state? Is this not the same Abbas who has failed to hold presidential elections for the past seven years despite the requirement that he do so every five years, an undertaking to do so which, incidentally, applies to Gaza as well where it has been equally ignored?
So – before you rush off to wave your banner and paint your wall denouncing Israel as an apartheid state, think about these very basic questions and come up with some sensible answers. I am always willing to look, listen and learn.

Victor Gordon
Brooklyn, Pretoria

This is either a form of delusion at its height, or - they take the rest of the world (muslims in particular) for fools.

:wasalamex

~Zaria~
04-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Contd....

On a related note, the following Israel Aparteid Week mural was painted by a well known graffiti artist.

It consisted of the words "Peace", "Freedom", "Justice" and "Equality" spray-painted alongside a clenched fist and the name of the campaign, "Israeli Apartheid Week 2013.

Unfortunately, it did not last too long.....

The Democratic Alliance (the countries second most influential political party - Jewish), called for its immediate removal.

It has subsequently been spray-painted black.

If segregated roads and buses (amongst every other human rights violations) does not constitute discrimination and aparteid against our Palestinian brothers and sisters, Im not sure what does.

Clearly, from the above, the Zionist community will do, whatever it takes to prevent this message from being propagated.....

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!