/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Marraige between uncle and niece

Gias007
03-06-2013, 07:31 AM
My mom father married two woman....and my mom is daughter of the second wife......and i love a girl who is my mom's father's
first wife daughter's daughter's daughter..that means she is my niece...can i marry her????

Plzzz reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Gias007
03-06-2013, 07:35 AM
plzzzz do reply fast

Alpha Dude
03-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Confusing.. :hmm:

Your grandfather married two women:
- You are the son of the daughter of the second woman.
- The girl you want to marry is the daughter of the daughter of the daughter of the first woman (is that correct?)

Alpha Dude
03-06-2013, 07:59 AM
Still a bit confused but I don't think the relationship is uncle-niece between you and the one you want to marry.

If I've understood properly, she would be your cousin's daughter?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gias007
03-06-2013, 08:03 AM
yes she is my cousin's daughter

sister herb
03-06-2013, 08:05 AM
Salam alaykum

I don´t think that discussion forum is the suitable place to ask so important questions. Could you take contact to some local imam/islamic center and ask information from there from someone who knows islamic law and marriage questions?

Welcome to forum, by the way.

Gias007
03-06-2013, 08:07 AM
but it is little bit difficult for me to ask somebody...thats why i hav posted here any one can please give me the right answer

Gias007
03-06-2013, 08:08 AM
alpha dude u actually got it right

sister herb
03-06-2013, 08:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gias007
but it is little bit difficult for me to ask somebody...thats why i hav posted here any one can please give me the right answer
Salam alaykum

I adviced you to ask professional because most of us here aren´t imams or scholars. Try even some internet-based service like Islam Q&A. From here you might get two kind of answers: some tell you yes and some tell you no and after that you have no idea which ones are right.

Abu Loren
03-06-2013, 08:18 AM
Sahih International

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. 4:23

If it falls outside of the above mentioned criteria then you can marry her. Basically, you cannot marry your mahram.

Muslim Woman
03-06-2013, 11:28 AM
:sl:

it's not the correct section to discuss about it . Anyway , pl. send ur question to a Mufti. here is one link.

Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749
__________________________________________________ ____________

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!