/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Isheqara Dream

syed sameer
03-06-2013, 08:05 PM
assalam alaikom ,I've done istheqara for getting marriage with my girl friend I got positive dream for 4 times but my girl friend not talking to me as before I don't know what happening but I got positive sign in istheqara by what I am strongly considering that ALLAH accepted my dua so he showed positive sign by dream, what I am thinking does it right, what does this positive dream means ...will she going to become my wife and shall I going to marry her by the blessing of ALLAH SWT ...please reply me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-06-2013, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed sameer
assalam alaikom ,I've done istheqara for getting marriage with my girl friend I got positive dream for 4 times but my girl friend not talking to me as before I don't know what happening but I got positive sign in istheqara by what I am strongly considering that ALLAH accepted my dua so he showed positive sign by dream, what I am thinking does it right, what does this positive dream means ...will she going to become my wife and shall I going to marry her by the blessing of ALLAH SWT ...please reply me
Welcome. She's your girlfriend? You kow that's haram right? If that is the case and you've been sinning then the dream cannot be from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Just being honest, I know I will be crucified.

Iceee
03-06-2013, 08:57 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.

I got positive sign in istheqara by what I am strongly considering that ALLAH accepted my dua
What is this positive sign?

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Welcome. She's your girlfriend? You kow that's haram right? If that is the case and you've been sinning then the dream cannot be from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Just being honest, I know I will be crucified.
Salaam Abu Loren.
Please don't judge him. That's only up to Allah and he alone.

جوري
03-06-2013, 09:21 PM
The answer for istikhara isn't in a dream. Istikhara is done before a big decision and the du3a you make should actually clue you in to the outcome.
Let's go over it:
Oh Allah! If in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is good for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then ordain it for me, make it easy for me, and bless it for me. And if in Your knowledge, (this matter*) is bad for my religion, my livelihood and my affairs, immediate and in the future, then turn it away from me, and turn me away from it. And ordain for me the good wherever it may be, and make me content with it.

in other words if it is meant to be than :Allah::swt: will make it go forth smoothly and have it be good for you and if it isn't he'll turn you away from it or remove it from your path.
Istikhara isn't about dreams it is about reality.

& :Allah::swt: knows best,

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Loren
03-07-2013, 02:09 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Please don't judge him. That's only up to Allah and he alone.
Iceman I can understand you saying this as you live in Dar Al Kufr and are used to their ways. Heck you are influenced by them on a daily basis. I'm sick and tired of Muslims accepting that everything is ok. Well it's not. Let's go over this.

IF this guy has had a girlfriend then it is haram (not allowed) in Islam and is a sin. So carrying this sin and asking Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala to help him in this matter, do you think Allah is going to answer his prayer?

I wasn't judging him, just being practical.

Iceee
03-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Iceman I can understand you saying this as you live in Dar Al Kufr and are used to their ways. Heck you are influenced by them on a daily basis. I'm sick and tired of Muslims accepting that everything is ok. Well it's not. Let's go over this.
I'm not accepting the posters' question to be okay. Yes I live in Canada and maybe it does influence my decisions but you don't know his full story.

IF this guy has had a girlfriend then it is haram (not allowed) in Islam and is a sin. So carrying this sin and asking Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala to help him in this matter, do you think Allah is going to answer his prayer?
Firstly, this thread is in the wrong section.

Secondly, this could be a troll question and should be deleted ASAP.

And lastly, if this is real, Allah decides everything that is going to happen. Maybe Allah Subhanahuwatallah will give the poster' a good ishtikar. When he get married, realizes that the fantasy life is over, and his GF/Wife takes the home and half his money, he will realize his mistakes with the help of Allah Subhanahuwatallah.

So please, don't be "Practical." When the poster' comes back in a couple of years, then you can see whether you were right or wrong. Allah will decide the posters' fate. We can offer help but we mustn't interfere.

جوري
03-07-2013, 02:49 AM
We can offer help but we mustn't interfere.
In all fairness he did say:

I wasn't judging him, just being practical.
ad'deen nasee7a is it not? we're meant to offer advise to people on what is halal and haram especially when they've already put themselves in the position of the questioner.

Iceee
03-07-2013, 02:52 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
ad'deen nasee7a is it not? we're meant to offer advise to people on what is halal and haram especially when they've already put themselves in the position of the questioner.
Well, the posters' question is different;
what does this positive dream means ...will she going to become my wife and shall I going to marry her by the blessing of ALLAH SWT ...please reply me

جوري
03-07-2013, 02:54 AM
Well, the posters' question is different;
and I have addressed his lack of understanding of what the salaat is meant for- nonetheless, there's nothing wrong pointing out that there's something faulty with the premise itself.

Iceee
03-07-2013, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
and I have addressed his lack of understanding of what the salaat is meant for- nonetheless, there's nothing wrong pointing out that there's something wrong with the premise itself.

Okay now the Poster knows that he didn't do ishtikar right, right?
We gave our opinions, now we wait for his next reply about how his ishtikar in the correct way went...

Abu Loren
03-07-2013, 02:59 AM
We gave our opinions, now we wait for his next reply about how his ishtikar in the correct way went...
Iceman you are only 17 right? Just give it a rest. :p

Iceee
03-07-2013, 03:01 AM
Iceman you are only 17 right? Just give it a rest. :p
I'm 18. Give what a rest?

Abu Loren
03-07-2013, 03:02 AM
I'm 18. Give what a rest?
Your fingers. lol

جوري
03-07-2013, 03:02 AM
I don't know how he performed the salaat to comment.
I have pointed out that his understanding of what is meant from istikhara doesn't lie in a dream. So if he did do it correctly he should wait patiently it will either go smoothly or something better will come along!
You are welcome to read about it yourself.

I wasn't handing out my opinion and not particularly curious to the outcome but do wish him the best.

Iceee
03-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Your fingers. lol
Na, I'm good.

ardianto
03-07-2013, 03:14 AM
shall I going to marry her by the blessing of ALLAH SWT ...please reply me
You should marry her. :)

Muslim Woman
03-07-2013, 03:29 AM
:wa:

assalam alaikom... ...will she going to become my wife and shall I going to marry her by the blessing of ALLAH SWT ...please reply me

send maariage proposal to her parents . If Allah wishes , she will be ur wife . But now stop mixing with her anymore as it's not allowed in Islam.

And newcomers , pl. don't use intro section for this kind of discussion . Start thread in related section. Thanks.

syed sameer
03-07-2013, 05:40 AM
assalam alikom . brother as u told I know having girl fried is haram so I have been supplicating to ALLAH make this haram into halal my intention to love her been for marrying only ALLAH knows this but brother as of now I m in tough conditions so I cant send marriage proposal to her home now I left India and came Abroad to get and marry her I got good job in a top company I've been supplicating to ALLAH that give my girl friend as wife into my life if say anything wrong please forgive me brother because I m in her madness I unable to forget ..so I done istheqara and got positive dream but now we are not talking each other brother please don't misunderstand me if say wrong I cant going to stay without her I've been supplicating to ALLAH in each and every prayer I strongly believe indeed ALLAH is in help to me and please brother don't say that I cant get her as I mentioned above I cant send marriage proposal right now to her home I came here to get her only I m sacrificing lot of to get het I m indeed ALLAH surely listen our prayers and sees our intentions of every deed he is the knower on all things ....Please brother suggest me in a positive manner may ALLAH bless you

Abu Loren
03-07-2013, 07:41 AM
assalam alikom . brother as u told I know having girl fried is haram so I have been supplicating to ALLAH make this haram into halal my intention to love her been for marrying only ALLAH knows this but brother as of now I m in tough conditions so I cant send marriage proposal to her home now I left India and came Abroad to get and marry her I got good job in a top company I've been supplicating to ALLAH that give my girl friend as wife into my life if say anything wrong please forgive me brother because I m in her madness I unable to forget ..so I done istheqara and got positive dream but now we are not talking each other brother please don't misunderstand me if say wrong I cant going to stay without her I've been supplicating to ALLAH in each and every prayer I strongly believe indeed ALLAH is in help to me and please brother don't say that I cant get her as I mentioned above I cant send marriage proposal right now to her home I came here to get her only I m sacrificing lot of to get het I m indeed ALLAH surely listen our prayers and sees our intentions of every deed he is the knower on all things ....Please brother suggest me in a positive manner may ALLAH bless you
Wa Alaikkumm As'alaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuhu

Bother syed I don't think anybody here can help you, please see an imam at the earliest opportunity. As for your love, I'm getting bad vibes from it and not very positive. For one thing your kind of possessive and mad love is not good for anybody, it is suffocating and you will not be able to think straight. If her family is not happy with you then I would suggest you move on however hard that decision may be for you. In the long run that would be best for you, in my honest opinion.

We all go through these emotions and sometimes it is not love but lust, which is even worse.

If you are a young man, I would say that in time you will get over her and you will heal Insha'Allah. To me this relationship doesn't look good at the moment. You have to convince her parents more than her. You should not ask her to disobey her parents, that is a great sin.

This is just my opinion, of course, I could be wrong. Allahu Alum!

Pray, pray pray, Dhikr, Dhikr, Dhikr, Du'a, Du'a, Du'a. I hope you pray five times a day at the stipulated times and remember Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala much.

Oh final thought, if it's meant to be then it will happen, stranger things have happened in life bro.

ardianto
03-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Waalaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

As I said in another thread, you should marry your girlfriend. I married my girlfriend too. And if everything was running normally, must be you would not have problem to send your marriage proposal and must be you are still talking each other with her now. But as you've said, you can't propose marriage and you are not talking each other with her now. Sound like something happen.

Young bro, is she still your girlfriend now?. Or actually your relationship with her has been end?.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!