/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Increasing The Love Amongst Each Other

ncarolinahs
03-07-2013, 12:44 AM
Rasulullah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “By Him in whose hand is my soul, none of you will enter Paradise until you believe (have eeman), and none of you will believe until you love each other. Shall I not tell you of something which if you do, will create love among you? Increase the custom of greeting each other with ‘as-Salamu alaykum.’” [Sahih Muslim]

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
03-07-2013, 11:14 AM
:sl:

Jazakallah Khair for sharing that bro.

sohail1234
04-03-2013, 05:45 AM
assalam o alikum
thanks for sharing such a nice Hadith with us....!!! JazakALAH
As i always say that nothing in islam is without any logic. Prophet has made this compulsory to pay salam to others when you meet them, according to hadith it will create love among you people.

glo
04-03-2013, 06:21 AM
That's lovely!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Eric H
04-04-2013, 05:54 AM
Greetings and peace be with you ncarolinahs;

Rasulullah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said: “By Him in whose hand is my soul, none of you will enter Paradise until you believe (have eeman), and none of you will believe until you love each other. Shall I not tell you of something which if you do, will create love among you? Increase the custom of greeting each other with ‘as-Salamu alaykum.’” [Sahih Muslim]
This is at the heart of Unity.

In the spirit of praying to 'One God'

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!