/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My goals... I need answer

Anime gal
03-07-2013, 02:34 AM
I decided to make another post cause I don't know how to use this site just yet lol and 4 simple goals

First: worship allah
Second: TRY to get to jannah. Third: Graduate from culinary school
Fourth :Get married

Umm I think I'm to young to be thinking about the marriage part though I'm. Only 13 and I turn 14 on 4/1/13. I found a hobby witch is baking :D I know how to make things from scratch now. But anyway I just need some more ideas to add to my goals and no I'm not in the school YET!!!!! Inshallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-07-2013, 02:38 AM
Hey kid concentrate on ONE & TWO. These are more important. The rest will come in time Insha'Allah.

Anime gal
03-07-2013, 03:36 AM
Yah... I just got to think and clear my mind. My head is just in the clouds right now lol :/

Muslim Woman
03-07-2013, 03:42 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

sis , try to concentrate on Ibadah and studies . :statisfie

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
03-07-2013, 04:30 AM
Welcome to the forum sis. As Sis Muslim Woman said, try to concentrate on your ibaadah and studies. But the hereafter on the top of your head and the world underneat your armpits. That means when you get into a situation where the thing on the top of your head is about to fall off, you let go of the one underneath your armpit so you can catch the one which is more important.

"But seek, through that which Allah has given you, the home of the Hereafter; and [yet], do not forget your share of the world. And do good as Allah has done good to you. And desire not corruption in the land. Indeed, Allah does not like corrupters." - Sura Al Qasas Verse 77

note: just wanted to say that the "metaphor" above isn't my own but someone else(someone wiser)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!