/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Relationship crisis.

Aatiq Imtiyaz
03-07-2013, 06:04 PM
Assalamualaikum ,

I have been in a relationship with a hindu girl for more than 2 years now but only recently I started being religious. There was nothing wrong that i used to do but now i perfected my salat and just changed alot of things in my life. No music , the way im towards my parents and others around. Alhamdullilah its very positive now. So i had a talk with the girl and we still havent sorted things out. She isn't very much into Hinduism so at first i thought it would be easy. But being realistic , i feel even if i was born into someother religion it would have been very difficult. Alhamdullilah im born muslim :) .
I feel that if the way is right and she gets to know the religion to the depth she might accept it. But what if she does not?
I still talk to her but now it's mostly about religion. I feel that i should keep telling her just about Islam and the beauty of it , and not trying to prove her that its right and her religion is wrong. That approach is not the right one. At the same time i feel maybe i should just let it go.
I even feel if i get her to talk to someone who was hindu and reverted to islam she'd understand better.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
03-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Wa alaykum salam,

In my opinion, it would be best for you if you left her. Hoping she will convert and sticking with her in sin is not a good idea.

tigerkhan
03-08-2013, 01:38 AM
:sl:
good to hear ur diversion toward religion. about that girl i think none of us is in position to comment bcz we don't know her. anyway i will say give it a go if u think she is a good person. i remember once a person bcm Muslim and Prophet SAW said meaning more or less, i was hopeful of of ur knowledge and wisdom that u will accept Islam. so if u r seeing some sign give it a go otherwise as brother suggested move on.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!