/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I need some answers please

ILuvAllah
03-07-2013, 08:49 PM
:sl:

I have two questions. My first question is, does anyone know any specific dua to receive justice for mistreatment. Actually I have been mistreated, harassed and abused by a person who is not a muslim, but I was not able to speak out for myself as I am a very timid and shy kind of person. I dont want to cause a chaos but I want to report the man to authority cause I'm afraid he might be abusing other people as well.

second question, I wish to give charity for the satisfaction of Allah but I dont have my own income and I have to spend from my father's money but I have to explain to him where I spent it. So is there any substitute to it or should I just pause on charity until I start earning my own money?

Please I need advice from a learned and knowledgeable person.

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-08-2013, 03:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
:sl:

I have two questions. My first question is, does anyone know any specific dua to receive justice for mistreatment. Actually I have been mistreated, harassed and abused by a person who is not a muslim, but I was not able to speak out for myself as I am a very timid and shy kind of person. I dont want to cause a chaos but I want to report the man to authority cause I'm afraid he might be abusing other people as well.

second question, I wish to give charity for the satisfaction of Allah but I dont have my own income and I have to spend from my father's money but I have to explain to him where I spent it. So is there any substitute to it or should I just pause on charity until I start earning my own money?

Please I need advice from a learned and knowledgeable person.

:jz:
:wa:

I'm not a knowledgeable person but I've found the following from 'Fortress of the Muslim - Invocations from the Qur'an & Sunnah' a publication from Dar-us-Salam. I hope it helps Insha'Allah.

Invocations in times of worry and grief

Allahumma ‘innee ‘abduka, ibna ‘abdika,ibna ‘amtika, naasiyatee biyadika, maadhin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadhaa’uka,‘as’aluka bikulli ismin huwa laka, sammayta bihi nafsaka, ‘aw ‘anzaltahu feekitaabika, ‘aw ‘allamtahu ‘ahadan min khalqika, ‘awista’tharta bihi fee ‘ilmil-ghaybiindaka, ‘an taj’alal-Qur’anna rabee’a qalbee, wa noora sadree, wa jalaa’ahuznee, wa thahaaba hammee.

O Allah, I am Your slave and the daughter of Yourmale slave and the daughter of Your female slave. My forehead is in your Hand(You have control over me). Your judgment upon me is assured and Your Decreeconcerning me is just. I ask You by every Name that You have named Yourselfwith, revealed in Your Book, taught any one of Your creation or kept untoYourself in the knowledge of the unseen that is with You, to make the Qur’anthe spring of my heart, and the light of my chest, the banisher of my sadnessand the reliever of my distress.

Allahumma ‘innee ‘a’oothu bikaminal-hammi walhazani, wal’ajzi walkasali, walbukhli waljubni, wa dhala’id-dayniwa ghalbatir-rijaal.

O Allah, I seek refuge in You from grief andsadness, from weakness and from laziness, from miserliness and from cowardice,from being overcome by debt and overpowered by men (others).

Invocations for anguish

La ‘ilaaha ‘illallahul-‘Adheemul-Haleem, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallaahu Rabbul-‘Arshil-‘Adheem, laa ‘ilaaha ‘illallahuRabbus-samaawaati wa Rabbul-‘ardhi wa Rabbul-‘Arshil-Kareem.

There is none worthy of worship but Allah theAlmighty, the Forbearing. There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Lord ofthe Magnificent Throne. There is none worthy of woship but Allah, Lord of theheavens and Lord of the earth, and Lord of the Noble Throne.

Allahumma rahmataka ‘arjoo falaatakilnee ‘ilaa nafsee tarfata ‘aynin, wa ‘aslih lee sha’nee kullahu, laa ‘ilaaha‘illaa ‘Anta.

O Allah, I hope for Your Mercy. Do not leave me tomyself even for the blinking of an eye. Correct all of my affairs for me. Thereis none worthy of worship but You.

Invocations for when you meet an adversary or a powerful ruler

Allahumma ‘innaa naj’aluka feenuhoorihim was na’oothu bika min shuroorihim.

O Allah, we ask You to restrain them by theirnecks and we seek refuge in You from their evil.

Allahumma ‘Anta ‘adhudee, wa ‘Antanaseeree, bika ‘ajoolu, wa bika ‘asoolu, wa bika ‘uqaatilu.

O Allah, You are my strength and You are mysupport. For Your sake I go forth and for Your sake I advance and for Your sakeI fight.

What to say if you fear people may harm you

Allahummak-fineehim bimaa shi’ta.

O Allah, suffice (protect) me against them howeveryou wish.

Abu Loren
03-08-2013, 10:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ILuvAllah
:wa:

I don't know the answer but I found this.

Abu Hurairah said:

"The Messenger of Allah said:"The best of charity is that which is given when you are self-sufficient,and start with those for whom you are responsible."

Reference : Sunan an-Nasa'i 2544
In-book reference : Book 23, Hadith 110
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 23, Hadith 2545

Periwinkle18
03-08-2013, 10:32 AM
Assalam o alikum

sis please tell your parents about this person, please. They'll help alot srsly trust me. i go to my mum weneva somethings wrong n alhumdulilah it helps.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Naeema
03-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Wa aleikum salaam.

I do not know the answer to your questions. I have a suggestion for the second. If you cannot give money, can you give assistance and time? Perhaps you could volunteer to watch children at the masjid during halaqa or teach a class in sewing or serve food to the hungry? In my community, we need volunteers almost as much as we need money.

Allah knows best.

ILuvAllah
03-12-2013, 06:03 PM
Thanks everyone for the helpful response. :jz: :)

SFatima
03-13-2013, 10:36 AM
Report the Abuser! Report and Report! NEVER become a silent victim! Ever!

There is a hadith about it (similar words) "Help the oppressed(innocent/victim) and the oppressor(cruel/transgressor). When asked how help the oppressor? It was replied, By stopping him."

But first, gain strength, seek support from Allah swt, pray loads to Him to give you the courage to stand up and speak for yourself. This is indeed not any easy thing, more so in a muslim culture.. Engage in conversation with trustworthy people of your family, perhaps your mother, don't just drop the bomb on her, let her know calmly, prepare her if she herself is not a strong person. But you have to speak up or it will bother you for life..

Find the articles on Abuse online, there are many many organizations to help you with that, internationally. Read articles on the types of abuse, how to spot an abuser and how to escape from abuse, read them all! You will gain strength from them and will be able to relate better and express yourself better...may Allaah swt be with you and ease your matters and the pain that you're going through, ameen..

جوري
03-13-2013, 10:56 AM
There's one du3a for revenge it's very short!

Allhoumma i7sihim 3addadda waqtolhoum baddada wala toghadir minhoum a7ada
It's usually said in times of war for their complete destruction and has brought complete destruction to some indeed. I'd use it if I felt a gross injustice plus use other means against the offender!

May :Allah::swt: rectify your affairs

SFatima
03-14-2013, 09:20 AM
sha'zin please do post the arabic snapshot of this dua, kind of hard to figure out from the english..is this from a hadith etc? Jazali Allah Khair:)

جوري
03-14-2013, 02:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SFatima
sha'zin please do post the arabic snapshot of this dua, kind of hard to figure out from the english..is this from a hadith etc? Jazali Allah Khair:)
here you go sis:
اللهم احصهم عددا واقتلهم بددا ولا تغادر منهم احدا

it wasn't from a hadith but the du3a of a sahabi that was done great injustice and made this du3a as he was being tortured and :Allah::swt:: granted it.

his name was khabib bin Addi bin malik al'awsi al'ansari:

http://www.saaid.net/mktarat/iraq/77.htm

so go for it, personally it is my favorite du3a against the enemies of Islam and may :Allah::swt: grant it..
ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!