Iceee
03-08-2013, 05:11 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.

Abu Loren
03-08-2013, 09:58 AM
Welcome.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sahilchowdary
03-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Wallykum Salaam,

Muslim woman, Iceee and Abu Loren. Kind of you to reply and give me a warm welcome on this forum. I hope to gain some knowledge and wisdom from you guys and others on this forum.

Thanks Sahil

sahilchowdary
03-12-2013, 01:23 AM
Can I start with asking how to gain the most from this forum. I have never been on a chat forum before. I would like to be able to make the most of this forum. I have noticed already though that as a limited member you are quite "limited" in terms of what you can do here. How do I become a full member ? what are the benefits? etc

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!