/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salam im naz from Ireland

Naz1786
03-08-2013, 10:33 PM
I need help please im 31 years old i have had a problem with my ears they bug me i cant seem to mske anybody happy because im not happy myself inside my left ear is bigger then the right i feel very lonely and i dont feel happy inside what should i do my brothers thanks 10 years i have been very lonely i have no confidence best advice please jazakallah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Naz1786
03-08-2013, 10:39 PM
I fear Allah and i would never do surgery to push them in because Allah made me like this for a reason but why do i feel unhappy inside i was married for 7 years and now im divorced i find it hard to make anybody happy i try my best to make Allah happy i wish i find a woman to marry that excepts me the way i look i sometimes feel very lonely inside and afraid to do anything in life.

Iceee
03-08-2013, 10:40 PM
Salaam, I'm Ice from Canada.

Welcome to our forums.

Naz1786
03-08-2013, 10:43 PM
Thanks is this site from uk

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-08-2013, 11:08 PM
:welcome: aboard

Muslim Woman
03-09-2013, 01:39 AM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here.

may Allah bless u with a pious partner and bless ur marriage . Don't be upset and try to accept life as it is .

Ali_008
03-09-2013, 02:23 AM
:wasalamex

I've known a guy with such a condition. He never had any problem socializing with people, and was good company to be around. I'm no longer in touch with him, but he, definitely, had a boatload of friends. The barrier which you seem to be facing is more psychological than you'd like to admit. Step up and stop "trying to please" people, just be yourself, and offer honesty. You will win friends inshaAllah, and won't feel so cornered.

ardianto
03-09-2013, 06:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naz1786
I need help please im 31 years old i have had a problem with my ears they bug me i cant seem to mske anybody happy because im not happy myself inside my left ear is bigger then the right i feel very lonely and i dont feel happy inside what should i do my brothers thanks 10 years i have been very lonely i have no confidence best advice please jazakallah
Assalamaualaikum, brother Naz

If you live near me we can meet and be friend, and like other people, I would not have any problem with your ears. So bro, if people do not have problem with your ears, why you think your ears become a problem for other people?.

I i wish i find a woman to marry that excepts me the way i look
As long as you do not judge a woman by her physical apperance, Insha Allah, there's always a woman who will accept you as a husband.

:)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!