/* */

PDA

View Full Version : calling for namaz to others

syed sameer
03-10-2013, 06:22 AM
assalam alikom brother if one person going to offer namaz regularly but if he wont invite other muslim brothers to offer namaz along with him then would he catch up at the judgment day by those people to whom he did not used to call for namaz along with him, is it mandatory for every person that he should definitely invite or tell to other muslim brother while he go for namaz please clarify my doubt

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-10-2013, 06:47 AM
Salam alaykum

What is namaz by English?

Tyrion
03-10-2013, 06:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
What is namaz by English?
It means prayer/salah.

Abu Loren
03-10-2013, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed sameer
assalam alikom brother if one person going to offer namaz regularly but if he wont invite other muslim brothers to offer namaz along with him then would he catch up at the judgment day by those people to whom he did not used to call for namaz along with him, is it mandatory for every person that he should definitely invite or tell to other muslim brother while he go for namaz please clarify my doubt
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

To the best of my knowledge I'd say that you are not responsible for anybody elses salvation but your own. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala tells us in the Holy Qur'an that He guides whom He Wills and only those with His guidance seek His countenance.

Sad fact, my brother, is that if you call your brother or your best friend for prayer they may decline your offer to the detriment of their soul.

I would say don't worry about them but you keep trying to please Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and He will take care of the others Insha'Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!