/* */

PDA

View Full Version : purify the body

syed sameer
03-10-2013, 08:34 AM
assalam alikom brother if urine touched to my cloths should I change my cloths or have bath ? and if urine touched to my body or part of body should I have bath or should I wash the place where urine has touched please guide me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-10-2013, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syed sameer
assalam alikom brother if urine touched to my cloths should I change my cloths or have bath ? and if urine touched to my body or part of body should I have bath or should I wash the place where urine has touched please guide me
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

To the best of my knowledge you can wipe over the areas affected on your body and clothes with clean water as water purifies. The only time you should perform Ghusl is on a Friday for Juma'a prayer and when one is Janub (sexually defiled).

Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:

There were fifty prayers (obligatory in the beginning); and (in thebeginning of Islam) washing seven times because of sexual defilement (wasobligatory); and washing the urine from the cloth seven times (was obligatory).
The Apostle of Allah ()kept on praying to Allah until the number of prayers was reduced to five andwashing because of sexual defilement was allowed only once and washing theurine from the clothe was also permitted only once.

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 247
In-book reference : Book 1, Hadith 247

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!