/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Reasons for Optimism

Al-Mufarridun
03-10-2013, 01:34 PM
:sl:

Let us take a deep breath, refresh our hearts and minds, and remember we always have more reasons to be optimistic if we are indeed true believers. We all get caught up with the realities of today and the blight of the Ummah, but it is crucial that we should take time to remind ourselves and other Muslims the many glad tiding promised for this Ummah.

Remember this video was recorded in 1997.

Saddam, Ben Ali, Gaddafi, Ali Abdalla, Mubarak have been removed, Asad and others like him will soon follow their path Insha'Allah.

Isn't it clear for our generation, that even though this transition from stage 4 to 5 will be hard, difficult, full of trails, what will follow will surely be what Allah's Messenger(pbuh) informed us. Why then can't we keep our eyes on the price, and remain optimistic, hopeful, and make sure we contribute to the best of our ability for the sake of Allah swt?

Whether Islam will rise again and become victorious is a matter ordained, the question is what role will we play in it?

"May Allah swt make us worthy to be amongst those who contribute their humble efforts to that re-establishment" Ameen ya Rabb!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Al-Mufarridun
03-25-2013, 05:21 AM
:sl:

The Prophet :saws: said: "This religion remains standing until there are twelve vicegerents over you,
all of them agreeable to the nation, all of them from Quraysh." Sunan Abu Dawood

Narrated Jabir bin Samura: I heard Muhammad :saws: saying, "There will be twelve Muslim rulers."
He then said a sentence which I did not hear. My father said, "All of them (those rulers) will be from Quraish. Sahih Bukhari

The Scholars of Islam agree that so far there has been 4, max 5.

1. Abu Bakar(ra).
2. Umar(ra)
3. Uthman(ra)
4. Ali(ra)

5. Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz(ra), some of the scholars said that Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz might also be included among the twelve due to his righteous rule.

If we accept that so far there have been 5, that leaves us with 6 Caliphs remaining. That means, 6 Caliphs that will rule over the whole of the Ummah, for this is a condition that is mentioned.

If we also include Al-Mahdi, who will undoubtedly be among the Twelve, that still mean there will be 5 other Caliphs remaining.

Be Optimistic, brothers and sisters, this Ummah is not done yet!!

“The best of my ummah are the first and the last, and between them there will be some crookedness. Would that I could see my brethren.”
They said, “Are we not your brethren?” He said, “You are my companions.”
Majmoo’ al-Fataawa, 11/370, 371

Al-Mufarridun
03-27-2013, 07:45 PM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!