/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Abdulrasheed Abdulrazaq

taqwa1423
03-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I am a new member. Abu Rahmah. A sunni Muslim based in Nigeria. Have keen interest in the propagation of true Islam based on Qur'an and Sunnah. I want to be an active participant in this forum Insha Allah. Even though the Nigerian situation may not give me the opportunity of being online twenty four hours, i will insha Allah try my possible best to be in contact with the forum for more knowledge. I hope to gain a lot from my membership insha Allah. I run a School in Nigeria and I hope my membership of the forum will also servce as an advantage to the school insha Allah.

Was salam
Abdulrasheed Abdulrazaq

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-12-2013, 03:48 PM
:sl:

bro , Welcome to the forum .

In sha Allah , see u around.

Abu Loren
03-12-2013, 04:53 PM
Indeed welcome

Periwinkle18
03-12-2013, 05:17 PM
Assalam o alikum

:welcome: to the forum. Hope u like it here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
03-12-2013, 06:25 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.:hiding::hiding:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!