/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Reason for the Final Revelation to the Final Messenger

Abu Loren
03-10-2013, 07:26 PM
The following is for all the Christians who are members and guests of this forum. My intention is for you to think about your belief and to question it, don't just follow what your fore fathers were following. God Almighty gave all human beings intellect, reasoning and wisdom.

Like Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) and Prophet Muhammad (pease be upon him) you must question your upbringing and you must symbolically destroy the idols of the cross and the trinity and seek salvation from the Final Message to mankind.

Those Christians who have not already read the Holy Qur'an I urge you to go and read it with an open mind as the salvation of your soul is at stake.

Seriously, does the divinity of Jesus (peace be upon him) and trinity make sense to you? If not, there is a perctly good explantion it's just not true.

God Almighty tells us the reason why He sent the Final Revelation to His final messenger in Surah Al Khaf (Chapter 18) of the Holy Qur'an.

Sahih International

[All] praise is[due] to Allah , who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not madetherein any deviance.
[He has made it] straight,to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believerswho do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward
In which they will remainforever
And to warn those who say," Allah has taken a son."
They have no knowledge ofit, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths;they speak not except a lie.
18:1-5

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
03-11-2013, 02:00 PM
Greetings and peace3 be with you Abu Loren;

you must symbolically destroy the idols of the cross and the trinity
I cannot do that, God chooses whom he wills, and he sems to choose us through different paths, I am at peace with Jesus and the cross.

Blessings and peace be with you and your family,

Eric

Abu Loren
03-11-2013, 02:05 PM
G'day Eric,

As the Holy Qur'an is the final message for mankind then we must all adhere to that and follow what the final messenger has revealed. All previous seciptures and revelations are null and void. One must accept the Muhammadan Covenent for salvation.

Like it or not Chrisitians practice shirk by associating partners to the One True God maker of heaven and earth.

Eric H
03-11-2013, 02:55 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Abu Loren;

As the Holy Qur'an is the final message for mankind then we must all adhere to that and follow what the final messenger has revealed.
I am pleased you have found a faith that inspires you, and we seem to benefit more when we use our own scriptures to change ourselves, rather than when we use our scriptures to change others.

I do not want to get into a debate on truth; I believe all scripture is intended to challenge, inspire and to change us.

Blessings to you and your family

Eric

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Loren
03-11-2013, 03:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
I do not want to get into a debate on truth; I believe all scripture is intended to challenge, inspire and to change us.
No problem Eric my lad that's your prerogative. However, like most, if not all Christians you like to play that all scriptures are good enough for salvation card thus conveniently ignoring the Final Message and the Final Messenger.

I don't think you've read the passages I've copied and pasted from Surah Al Khaf.

Sahih International

[All] praise is [due] to Allah , who has sent down upon His Servant the Book and has not made therein any deviance.
[He has made it] straight, to warn of severe punishment from Him and to give good tidings to the believers who do righteous deeds that they will have a good reward
In which they will remain forever
And to warn those who say, " Allah has taken a son."
They have no knowledge of it, nor had their fathers. Grave is the word that comes out of their mouths; they speak not except a lie.

Ahmad H
03-11-2013, 08:10 PM
Abu Loren, you have to show the Holy Qur'an as superior to the Bible to Christians if you really wanted them to accept Islam right away. Everyone thinks their own scripture is superior, but there are ways to go about this and to know this is the real struggle. If this attempt is your trump card then it won't work. There are ways to go about this, and you should just post threads which show magnificent qualities of the Holy Qur'an.

Abu Loren
03-12-2013, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
Abu Loren, you have to show the Holy Qur'an as superior to the Bible to Christians if you really wanted them to accept Islam right away. Everyone thinks their own scripture is superior, but there are ways to go about this and to know this is the real struggle. If this attempt is your trump card then it won't work. There are ways to go about this, and you should just post threads which show magnificent qualities of the Holy Qur'an.
Do you think people are stupid enough to accept Islam straight away? No. This will take time because for most people this will be the biggest step they will take. Stop this 'I know it all' attitude and you do your stuff and let me do mine and stop telling me what I can and can't do. OK?

Salaam

IAmZamzam
03-12-2013, 04:14 AM
All souls are at stake, Abu, and every tiny little atom’s weight of evil you do you’ll end up seeing. Honey and vinegar, my friend: which attracts more flies again?

“Turn not thy cheek in scorn toward folk, nor walk with pertness in the land.” (Qur’an 31:18, Pickthall)

Amigo
03-12-2013, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
As the Holy Qur'an is the final message for mankind then we must all adhere to that and follow what the final messenger has revealed. All previous seciptures and revelations are null and void. One must accept the Muhammadan Covenent for salvation.
Like it or not Chrisitians practice shirk by associating partners to the One True God maker of heaven and earth.
You do not understand what we believe and so you object to the wrong things.
If I am in Africa and you tell me come out of Australia because Australia is bad... what do you think I will think?

Abu Loren
03-12-2013, 10:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by IAmZamzam
All souls are at stake, Abu, and every tiny little atom’s weight of evil you do you’ll end up seeing. Honey and vinegar, my friend: which attracts more flies again?

“Turn not thy cheek in scorn toward folk, nor walk with pertness in the land.” (Qur’an 31:18, Pickthall)
What the heck are you talking about?

Abu Loren
03-12-2013, 10:05 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amigo
You do not understand what we believe and so you object to the wrong things.
If I am in Africa and you tell me come out of Australia because Australia is bad... what do you think I will think?
Salaam Amigo my friend.

Of course I understand what you believe. I used to be one of you. The analogy you give is really insulting.

IAmZamzam
03-12-2013, 02:26 PM
I'm talking about your attitude, Abu. This is dawah we're talking about. Absolute subtlety and gentleness aren't prerequisites and heaven knows I'm no expert at either one of those things myself but try to take it down just one or two notches all the same or else you'll never manage to persuade anyone of anything. "Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and good admonition, and dispute with them in the better way." (Qur'an 16:125, Arberry)

IAmZamzam
03-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Pretty much everywhere but let's start with this:

format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Seriously, does the divinity of Jesus (peace be upon him) and trinity make sense to you? If not, there is a perctly good explantion it's just not true

Muhammad
03-12-2013, 04:28 PM
:salamext:

I am closing this thread as I don't think it is helping anyone. Let us remember that indeed da'wah must be done with wisdom, and that our general behaviour can also be a means - either for or against our words.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!