/* */

PDA

View Full Version : about sunnahs

syed sameer
03-11-2013, 07:56 AM
asslam alaikom brother our beloved prophet Mohammad sallallahu alaihu wasallam(PBUH) said that if you really love to ALLAH SWT then follow my deeds and sunnahs brother if one person prays 5 times and do good deeds and follow some of Prophet sunnahs like in eating and sleeping and drinking and behavior but not following some major sunnahs like having beard like that then can he go to heaven and get peaceness is his tomb after death but ALLAH SWT did not said in the Quran that having beard is obligatory but its our prophet sunnanh which we have to follow please brother guide me if one person not having beard but following other sunnahs then would he enter in to heaven

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

I don't know who are asking but there are threads already on this subject, I suggest you search for that and you will find the answer Insha'Allah.

Muslim Woman
03-11-2013, 04:16 PM
:sl:

here is one link on beard.

http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...154-beard.html

Ahmad H
03-12-2013, 03:41 AM
I don't think you would go to hell for not having a beard. I just don't see any evidence of that. Lying, excessive cursing, spying, hate-mongering, etc., I could see those as reasons for going to Hell. A beard is important. I know it may be hard, but just let the beard grow and see what happens. Just try to learn how to keep it and look at someone who has the long beard and try to figure out how you would keep it. it takes time and effort but Inshallah if you try and do your best, Allah will help you. This is how I approached it. Recently I have been trying to keep it. Maintenance is key.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!