/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Buddhist Lurker

lojong1
03-13-2013, 01:44 AM
as'salamu alaykum,
I'm a middle aged Canadian simply looking at the moment to understand Islam and maybe untie some buddhislamic tangles along the way.
Surprise--Islam has a bad reputation in some circles, so I went to the local masjid and am falling in love with the people there. No burning questions just yet, as I am still reading the Quran for the first time.
Onward to the bar to ease myself in with the familiar--a "buddha" search.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
03-13-2013, 01:59 AM
Well, you just let us know if there are any burning questions. Welcome.

Abu Loren
03-13-2013, 02:39 AM
Welcome and I hope you reach 'nirvana' with Islam In Shaa Allah.

transition?
03-13-2013, 03:29 AM
welcome :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
03-13-2013, 04:28 AM
:welcome: aboard - I liked your intro which seldom happens.
Hope you enjoy your time here

Muslim Woman
03-13-2013, 05:42 AM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam in related thread.

lojong1
03-14-2013, 04:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Welcome and I hope you reach 'nirvana' with Islam In Shaa Allah.
Exactly!
Thank you all.

lojong1
03-17-2013, 12:16 AM
Well, I can't tell you all how much fun I've had here!
:sl:

Al-Mufarridun
03-17-2013, 12:37 AM

Welcome to the forum. I would like to welcome you with this video. Hope it increases your interest in Islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!