/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Plese reply fast i need advice

luxas12345
03-14-2013, 04:27 AM
Hi so i made a a oath to Allah i would abstain from zina.. i swore on my life.. my pets and my family.... what i said in the oath was that i would never even go close to commiting zina again...

so this past week ive been on the verge of commiting zina and bassically going crazy because i stoped masturbating, everytime i stope masturbating i commit zina.. when i masturbate then i am completely fine for a day or two... So today i decided to text someone i know to commit zina with them then i decided not to and stoped texting the person an deleted the text convo i had with them..

my question is that have i broke my oath? i did not do the act.. but i tryed to.

Btw the reason i decided to stop texting is because i just masturbated and i came to my senses... i hate myself... its like the moment i stop masturbating i am a whole different person, i stop praying and stuff.

Anyways did i break my oath?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-14-2013, 08:44 AM
:sl:

may Allal guide u bro . Pl. send ur question to a Mufti . Here is one add.

Darul Ihsan Islamic Services Centre
Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749

*charisma*
03-14-2013, 02:13 PM
Assalamu alaikum brother

Alhemdulilah that you're trying to abstain from committing zina. I suggest that if you have contacts with people who you can commit zina with, then to remove those contacts and refrain from these people right away. There's a saying that says "Away from the eyes away from the mind" Do not talk to the opposite sex. Stay away from those that are willing to arouse you and do not seek arousal. Don't watch or look at things that you know are not safe for you to watch. Even change your phone plan or find a way not to use your phone except for emergencies so you won't contact anyone that will harm your iman. Try to keep in company of good people instead of being alone to commit these acts. If you fast during the day, it may help you inshallah by continuously reminding you not to wrong yourself so that your fasts can be accepted by Allah.

Whenever you get the urge, think of Allah and make du'a and seek refuge from shaytan and make wudhu. Busy yourself with work or with something that will get your mind off of being alone and sexually aroused. Inshallah the more you try to stop your bad habit, the easier it will get for you. Just don't give up.

I know you made the oath in hopes of not breaking it, but what you have is a bad habit that's going to require time and patience with yourself. You have to really put the effort in removing yourself from fitnah instead of relying on an oath to help you. Oaths should be made when you are sure you can fulfill them.

Please read this great thread about overcoming masturbation, inshallah it will help you:

http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...terbation.html

May Allah make things easy for you inshallah

fi aman allah
w'salaam

Abdul Fattah
03-18-2013, 07:06 PM
Aselam aleykum
We can try to break down oaths into a philosophical analysis, and study the exact words and wheter or not you violated that oath. But in the end only Allah knows what's in your heart. That's the thing with words, they're vague and ambiguous. Don't waste your time on words and oaths. It's our actions which eventually get judged. And in some cases when you intend to do a bad thing, but at the last moment refrain from it (or in this case substitute it with something better) then that can actually be recorded as something good you did.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!