/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salaammm :)

IslamIsPeace
03-14-2013, 07:36 PM
Salam everyone! I don't usually use forums as much anymore but I'm in need of an iman booster and what better than to join an Islamic forum? Inshallah my iman can become boosted and we can all help each other, I was reading around here and it seems like such a beautiful place to discuss our amazing deen :D

So glad to meet you all!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-14-2013, 07:37 PM
Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

Welcome sis :0)

Qurratul Ayn
03-14-2013, 08:06 PM
:wasalamex

:awesome:

Welcome to the forum!

:ia: you shall learn loads here

sister herb
03-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

:statisfie Nice to get you here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
03-15-2013, 01:56 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

In'sha Allah u will find it beneficial for hereafter.

Iceee
03-15-2013, 02:15 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!