/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ireland

Jinx
03-15-2013, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone. I'm Jinx, from Ireland.

Though I was born in a non-religious house, I've been having a sort of 'religious revival'. I joined my local Christian Union and read parts of the bible, but felt unsatisfied. So in a very round-about way, I've decided to learn about Islam. It's fascinating so far, and I'm currently reading the Qur'an. I'm hesitating whether I should go to my local Mosque to discover more about Islam, but I'm sort of nervous about doing that, so I might stay with the books for the time being.

Other than that, I like reading in my spare time, and I enjoy baking though I'm not very good at it.

I hope to see you all around the forum!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-15-2013, 10:08 AM
Top of the mornin' to ya Jinx.

Welcome and please ask any questions or doubts you have about Islam. Mashaa Allah there are so many people here with knowledge and they will help you or direct you to someone who knows Inshaa Allah.

Muslim Woman
03-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Salaam/ Peace

Welcome here . U may visit the mosque , I m sure they will welcome u :)

browse the forum and feel free to ask about Islam .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!