/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Please only open if married-sensitive question (re:couples intimacy)

anonymous
03-15-2013, 11:06 AM
.>>>

.>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

.>>>>>

I would like to know the correct ruling in Hanafi about this issue.

Can married couples use sex toys during intimacy.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
03-16-2013, 03:12 AM
I'm not capable to talk about fiqh, but I'm a married man.

For a man and a woman who love each other, the main purpose of sex is not to get physical pleasure, but to find happiness together as a manifestation of love between them. They do not need sex toys in intimacy.

If a couple of husband and wife need sex toys in intimacy, there must be something wrong in their love relationship.

Hamza Asadullah
03-18-2013, 06:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous

I would like to know the correct ruling in Hanafi about this issue.

Can married couples use sex toys during intimacy.
Asalaamu Alaikum. According to Sheikh Mufti Ebrahim Desai then toys should not be used internally as in inserted into the vagina but can be used for external stimulation like on the cliterous. It should only be used in foreplay to enhance intercourse but never to replace or substitute it. It should never be so used that it becomes an integral part of intercourse so much so that one cannot reach sexual gratification without it. So if it is going to be used then it should only ever be used on occassion.

One should also avoid going beyond the boundaries of Islam by acquiring toys by going into adult shops where there are many haraam imagesand the person maybe looked at with suspicion of evil by others if seen going into one etc.

Source: Askimam

Personally i also agree with the the brother above. One should not replace natural foreplay with ones partner with the use of unnatural instruments and objects. The problem is that the use of such objects for stimulation will end up becoming an integral part of intercourse and there is a danger that those objects may even be used to reach climax when you are not there. So i would urge you not to bring in such objects into the relations you have with your partner as they may become a source of gratification when you should be the source of gratification for your partner.

Instead look for natural ways to stimulate your partner by doing some research etc but always ensure you are not overstepping the boundaries by falling into haraam otherwise you will do irrepairable damage to your relationship aswell as anger and displease Allah.

And Allah knows best in all matters

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!