/* */

PDA

View Full Version : y are ppl like this??

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 06:52 PM
Assalam o alikum

I srsly dont know y ppl don't care for others anymore y are they like this?

hav u ever been treated like crap?? I mean they'll just use u n throw u away like rubbish y are ppl like tht srsly it hurts me so much. just because one doesnt say anything has a pure heart wants to help y to ppl take advantage.

aren't we suppose to care for each other we're one ummah one big family no?

The prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam said ‘my ummah is one ummah’ and ‘the ummah is like one body, if one part of it is ill, the whole of it is ill”

then y do ppl still act as if they don't care they'll b happy if u help them out buh wen you'll need help they'll just back out.

it's just v sad srsly :(

has anyone been treated in such a way? what do u do wen ppl treat u like tht??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-15-2013, 06:55 PM
I eat Ice Cream. And just move on. You get used to it sis, and as you grow, you wisen up to it. It's a rocky ride though, and full of helpless feeling - but you know, one day you just wake up strong and think "so what?" :)

Now I fancy some ice cream for reals. *raids freezer*

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:07 PM
lol yeah guess ur rite.

well I dropped them like a hot potato they're just not worth it gng to give my resignation on thursday.

I've given them so many chances they just still don't care.

buh is that right ? I mean they'll always want whats best for them. n I guess my health comes first if they can't help me then I guess it's no use helping them rite??

Iceee
03-15-2013, 07:11 PM
Salaam.

This is how some human-beings are. We can't change that.

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I eat Ice Cream. And just move on.
I go to sleep to forget what happened.

format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Can you tell us what happened?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:12 PM
And just move on.
guess I can't do this cuz alhumdulilah I don't need to work I cn leave wen ever I want n I've decided tht I'll leave inshaAllah.

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

This is how some human-beings are. We can't change that.

I go to sleep to forget what happened.

Can you tell us what happened?
walaikum assalam

lol wish I could do that.

well I work in a school rite n they kept giving me stuff even though u had my own class to teach n other stuff I went to my boss n asked him to help n he didnt do anything n he knows perfectly well I have health issues. n honestly he's not paying much n the amount of work hes given me it just saddens me he's running an islamic school n doesn't care abt his employees I mean he helps everyone else n wen we go he doesn't do anything even though ive done extra work for him as well fixed his laptop a couple of tims they treat me like I'm some kind of robot.

so yeah just some school probs, I know some ppl over there hav issues with me n a few r kinda jealous so I guess its best if I leave. buh if ur spreading deen n dng dawah one should take care of ppl who work under u I guess all tht dawah work is of no use if ppl arnt happy with u.

Scimitar
03-15-2013, 07:27 PM
Sis, arrange a meeting with the boss and explain to him in detail, the issues you wish to raise, and them tell him that you are considering leaving and see what he has to say.

You never know, he may admit his mistake and be a good boss after that in sha Allah

Iceee
03-15-2013, 07:30 PM
Salaam.

Sorry to hear about your health issues and how it affects you in your workplace.

I work at McDonalds; I told my boss, my employer and other employees that I have asthma so they said that whenever I feel like I'm feeling not well, I should take a break outside. Fortunately, I haven't had an issue so far with the burning heat in the back of the store but I do go outside for a break once a day or so.

You just need to tell someone, maybe your boss or someone that works with you about your problem to find a solution. Even a little break for me is good and I'm glad I told everyone that works with me about this.

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:34 PM
hehehe

I did talk to him, he didnt do anything the guys just lost in his own world all he thinks abt is dawah n gng abroad for trainings etc the co ordinator runs the school n I've got serious issues with her.I mean he doesn't even care oh n infact he asked me if I'm gng continue teaching over there or not lol I told him I'll let him knw he'll b surprised wen he sees my resignation.

I don't want to work for someone who doesn't care he knows perfectly well tht I worked for him last ur n I didn't take single penny n hes srsly treating me like crap this yr.

ya Allah please give them hiddayah ameen
alot of teachers r just sick.n tired of everything.

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:37 PM
Salaam.

Sorry to hear about your health issues and how it affects you in your workplace.

I work at McDonalds; I told my boss, my employer and other employees that I have asthma so they said that whenever I feel like I'm feeling not well, I should take a break outside. Fortunately, I haven't had an issue so far with the burning heat in the back of the store but I do go outside for a break once a day or so.

You just need to tell someone, maybe your boss or someone that works with you about your problem to find a solution. Even a little break for me is good and I'm glad I told everyone that works with me about this.
lol this is paki land ppl dont care they'll suck the blood outta u n wouldnt do anything for u. sometimes I just wish I could go back to Hong Kong :s

Iceee
03-15-2013, 07:39 PM
lol this is paki land ppl dont care they'll suck the blood outta u n wouldnt do anything for u. sometimes I just wish I could go back to Hong Kong :s
Paki land? Kind of offensive don't you think?

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:40 PM
okie okie pakistan

lol I call it paki land.

it's just v hard living with ppl who r like this n you'll find tons of ppl whoare like tht cunning n over smart etc. if ur not like them u cant survive n I just dont fit in cuz I'm not like them which is y.they take.advantage of it.

Iceee
03-15-2013, 07:43 PM
Salaam.

Find another job, millions out there, just got to look for it.

I'm grade 12 high school student, got a job at a local fast-food restaurant. No college/Uni needed.

Scimitar
03-15-2013, 07:45 PM
Sis, have you tried making istikhara?

tearose
03-15-2013, 07:47 PM
As-salamu 3laikum,

Sorry to hear about your problem sister. I used to have a boss who was always asking me to do extra work without paying me. It got to the stage where I realised he was never going to pay me for those things so every time he asked me, I would just say no. And then mention how I was already busy with all my normal work. It 's the first time I ever dared to just say no to a boss outright. Some bosses will never be sympathetic to your problems but do understand a firm no. I don't know if that would work with your boss though.

EDIT: In fact, I'm not sure that's a good idea. If people are really that uncaring you never know how they might react. To be honest, if you don't need to wrok and are suffering ill health, it's probably best to get out of a bad situation. Maybe you could do some teaching as a volunteer somewhere that the people are nicer to you in an environment you feel comfortable in?

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:49 PM
Salaam.

Find another job, millions out there, just got to look for it.

I'm grade 12 high school student, got a job at a local fast-food restaurant. No college/Uni needed.
Alhumdulilah I don't need to work buh if I get bored there r tons of schools I'll join any.

daddy didnt like the way he treated me he says leave rite now :p

Scimitar
03-15-2013, 07:51 PM
Listen to pops, he's right. leave, and join another school :)

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:53 PM
Sis, have you tried making istikhara?
I will be reciting the dua InshaAllah buh my heart says its time to leave its the second time he didnt help me out wht is he gng to do nxt yr.
buh InshaAllah I will b dng istikhara.

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:54 PM
Listen to pops, he's right. leave, and join another school :)
lol daddy says I dont need to work at all :p n I was like nahe na I wanna join another school cuz I'm sure I'm gng to get bored nth to do in the morn

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 07:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
As-salamu 3laikum,

Sorry to hear about your problem sister. I used to have a boss who was always asking me to do extra work without paying me. It got to the stage where I realised he was never going to pay me for those things so every time he asked me, I would just say no. And then mention how I was already busy with all my normal work. It 's the first time I ever dared to just say no to a boss outright. Some bosses will never be sympathetic to your problems but do understand a firm no. I don't know if that would work with your boss though.

EDIT: In fact, I'm not sure that's a good idea. If people are really that uncaring you never know how they might react. To be honest, if you don't need to wrok and are suffering ill health, it's probably best to get out of a bad situation. Maybe you could do some teaching as a volunteer somewhere that the people are nicer to you in an environment you feel comfortable in?
jazakAllah sis :)

wow u actually said no.

oh n ive learnt one thing plz who ever lives in paki land NEVER ever volunteer or do anything for free for anyone. cuz ppl over here don't care at all.

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 08:02 PM
you know what thank u so so much I kinda feel better guess I just had to let it out.

buh one cn find such ppl everywhere how should one handle them if they're not tht cunning or over smart etc??

cuz I'm srsly not the chalaak type guess thta y ppl think I'm dumb :p

don't want to turn into some one I'm not.

Scimitar
03-15-2013, 08:10 PM
Sis, you're just naive because you are young. Once you grow older, you'll wisen up in sha Allah, and no one will be able to make you feel like this again. :)

When I was in my teens, I was getting taken for a fool on a daily basis, but you wouldn't guess it now, right? :)

Scimi

tearose
03-15-2013, 08:11 PM
jazakAllah sis
wow u actually said no.
oh n ive learnt one thing plz who ever lives in paki land NEVER ever volunteer or do anything for free for anyone. cuz ppl over here don't care at all.
wa iyyaki.
That's really sad, is it definitely like that everywhere or is it just the people around you? The pakistani people I know in my country are so nice...

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 08:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tearose
wa iyyaki.
That's really sad, is it definitely like that everywhere or is it just the people around you? The pakistani people I know in my country are so nice...
I guess mostly ppl over here are like that. I just don't know y.

جوري
03-15-2013, 08:28 PM
You treat human beings with who you're, knowing that:

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)[3:171]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Yastabshiroona biniAAmatin mina Allahi wafadlin waanna Allaha la yudeeAAu ajra almumineena
3:171 They glory in the Grace and the bounty from Allah, and in the fact that Allah suffereth not the reward of the Faithful to be lost (in the least).

and they will treat you with who they're, so it is a reflection on them & shouldn't bother you.. although I understand all too well the hurt, abuse and lack of understanding of receiving absolutely nothing in return of your good deeds save a barrage of insults and abuse... it is just our worldly selves that suffer but our spiritual selves should rejoice.. attainment of paradise springs from calamities!

:w:

Periwinkle18
03-15-2013, 08:30 PM
^ jazakAllah sis I guess this is just what I needed.

Alhumdulilah ala kuli haal I guess.

I hope I make the right decision InshaAllah.

Ramadan90
03-15-2013, 10:18 PM
Sister, dont take ANYTHING personal. Good or bad. Just have the right intention and keep doing good for the sake of Allah. What people do doesnt matter.

I have been in your situation and it made me angry, but I have come to a place where I dont really care what people think. I just do everything for the sake of Allah. If anyone is rude to you, be the bigger person and be still nice. Keep talking good about that person. You will be rewarded from Allah in sha allah.

Ramadan90
03-15-2013, 10:20 PM
I pray that Allah make it easier for you.

IbnAbdulHakim
03-15-2013, 11:41 PM
i know exactly what you are talking about - has happened to me way too many times to count.

I kind of made it my intention to never expect a return anymore. helps :)

White Rose
03-15-2013, 11:56 PM
May Allah SWT help you sis!

I noticed this too. If you are nice because you believe in following in the footsteps of our rasool, people think you are naive and they think they can take advantage of you and push you around. I really dislike that kind of thinking. Sometimes I feel like saying something back but remind myself to be patient.

Periwinkle18
03-16-2013, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Allah<3
Sister, dont take ANYTHING personal. Good or bad. Just have the right intention and keep doing good for the sake of Allah. What people do doesnt matter.

I have been in your situation and it made me angry, but I have come to a place where I dont really care what people think. I just do everything for the sake of Allah. If anyone is rude to you, be the bigger person and be still nice. Keep talking good about that person. You will be rewarded from Allah in sha allah.
akhi it's been two years now I kept telling myself tht I'm dng this for Allah buh I guess I've had enough now ive gone v sick.

Periwinkle18
03-16-2013, 02:41 PM
ameen.

Periwinkle18
03-16-2013, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
i know exactly what you are talking about - has happened to me way too many times to count.

I kind of made it my intention to never expect a return anymore. helps :)
I know rite, I mean I dont get it he shouldn't tell everyone tht if u feel burdened come talk to me I'll help n wen u go to him he doesn't do anything.

anyho I guess ur rite :) jzk

Bint-e-Adam
03-16-2013, 03:18 PM
What happens sweet sister?
this reaction is very common now-a-days. but you should not hurt on these reactions. so please don't think on these things. just ignore :)

ardianto
03-16-2013, 03:21 PM
I will do it too. In Sha Allah.

Haya emaan
03-16-2013, 04:46 PM
assalam o alaikum sister.
i m sorry to hear what happened with you. dear i m also the person who can never say NO so i can understand how you would be feeling. i hope now when u have made the decision u are feeling much better.

mmm i would disagree here dear.. through one experience you cant claim that for every one.. you will find people like that every where and so are here..
we should make our selves so strong that people cant use us without our will..

and if you are planning to go for another school sister i would advice you to learn to say NO. its very important. you can not be too humble and heplful always if you are out for a job and want to earn money..

and if you are out to volenteer, never ever expect returns from people. they will never..!!

Iceee
03-16-2013, 04:49 PM
I see my post got deleted ;D

The admins/mods won't close your thread (I don't want to say why). It's up to you to tell them to.

Urban Turban
03-16-2013, 05:46 PM
Assalam o alikum

hav u ever been treated like crap?? I mean they'll just use u n throw u away like rubbish y are ppl like tht srsly it hurts me so much. just because one doesnt say anything has a pure heart wants to help y to ppl take advantage.

The prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam said ‘my ummah is one ummah’ and ‘the ummah is like one body, if one part of it is ill, the whole of it is ill”

then y do ppl still act as if they don't care they'll b happy if u help them out buh wen you'll need help they'll just back out.

Attachment 5261

Iceee
03-16-2013, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban

M.I.A.
03-16-2013, 07:21 PM
Assalam o alikum

i always say that if you know what angers and upsets you, then you should not do it to other people.

bear with it periwinkle18,

it will give you noor... or destroy you.

...dont let it change your intention

some people will do anything for a move to centre stage.

when you take it then you better hope your feet hold firm and your tongue talks straight and your body does not betray you.

...and build something solid.

?

edit*what an odd reply for my 666th

actually truth is iv never actually challenged those that have done me wrong, so the above post is just chicken talking.

i put my hope in allah swt and the last day.

and hope my own hands wont be my undoing.

Periwinkle18
03-16-2013, 08:06 PM
gng to do istikhara InshaAllah.

not sure at the mo. may Allah make me do whts.rite n.mau Allah guide everyone ameen hope those ppl understand n don't treat others lik tht wen m gone.

plz remember me in ur duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!