/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Student1996
03-16-2013, 09:04 PM
My Name is Ryan, 16. I converted to Islam recently, I have looked into it since I was 12, and I recently moved to a town with a masjid, and that is were I converted. Since I am new to being muslim, please be patient with me. Thank you.

Peace to all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
03-16-2013, 09:18 PM
Assalaamu Alaykum Ryan,

Congratulations on finding Islam, and welcome to the forum. All praise is for Allaah the Most High who guided you.

I hope you find the forum of benefit, God-willing. :)

Muslim Woman
03-17-2013, 01:15 AM
:sl:

Welcome to Islam br.

Masha Allah u converted at such a young age . May Allah bless u always. We have a thread on convert stories. U may share ur story there.

Aprender
03-17-2013, 01:18 AM
Alhamdulillah.
Welcome to the forum, Ryan. I am a convert too. I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

May Allah bless you and increase you in faith. Ameeeen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qurratul Ayn
03-17-2013, 01:20 AM
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh

May the Peace, Blessings and Mercy of Allaah be upon you

Welcome to Islaam and to the forum

In Shaa Allaah (God-willing) you shall learn a lot and have a beneficial stay too

Abu Loren
03-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Alhamdulilah miracles are happening y'all. Welcome and be thankful that you are being guided by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala at a young age.

Student1996
03-17-2013, 04:20 PM
Thank you everyone for your kindness

Abu Loren
03-17-2013, 05:26 PM
So young Ryan have you chosen a new name for yourself?

Student1996
03-18-2013, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
So young Ryan have you chosen a new name for yourself?
Not yet. Any ideas?

Abu Loren
03-18-2013, 02:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Student1996
Not yet. Any ideas?
Popular Islamic names are :-

Muhammad, Abdullah, Ahmed then possibly the names of the Prophets Musa, Yunus, Yusuf etc (peace be unto them all).

Alternatively you can do a search on the internet. :)

Al-Mufarridun
03-18-2013, 02:54 AM
:sl:

Welcome to the Forum brother Ryan. May Allah :swt: continue to love, bless and guide you till you meet Him and He :swt: is pleased with you. Ameen.

Please make Du'aa for me and the Ummah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!