/* */

PDA

View Full Version : James Steele: America's mystery man in Iraq

islamica
03-17-2013, 06:00 AM
James Steele: America's mystery man in Iraq

The full length version of 15-month investigation by the Guardian and BBC Arabic reveals how retired US colonel James Steele, a veteran of American proxy wars in El Salvador and Nicaragua, played a key role in training and overseeing US-funded special police commandos who ran a network of torture centres in Iraq

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?...1#.UUVZK1fB98G

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
سيف الله
03-24-2013, 11:11 PM
Salaam

Nice find.

Heres the video documentary

Interview on the documentary

Trailer for the documentary

Full documentary

جوري
03-25-2013, 01:10 AM
Whenever I see stuff like this my blood boils absolutely boils.. and keep thinking how long will it be or how much more will it take for the young men the Muslim world over to realize this is a way against Islam, not against 'terrorists' or 'extremists' or fundamentalists' or 'wahabbis' or 'Iraqis' or 'despots' It is a war against you and me and our families and our children!

GuestFellow
03-28-2013, 08:06 PM
How predictable.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!