/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Peace and blessings to all

SlaveofGod2
03-18-2013, 02:24 AM
Hello everyone,

I will merely identify my self and the slave of God, I do not affiliate myself to any particular religion but i call meself a monothiest. I have read the scriptures of monothiesm and am convinces that all the reliable scriptures act as one whole message that trough time has guided all peoples. The last of these scriptures the Noble Qur'an is now under attack today and while God will protect his word his enemies as well as his own people are culturally destroying the message for everyone.

To put it in terms that everyone can understand the only "holy war" is against those who follow the faith but radicalize and turn people away from faith due to thier actions. Further still those who act with a dark age mentality that sees them selling thier own people down the road. I am against all of this and hence do not affiliate to any one religion. I am merely a servant of God.

I seek to enlighten those I can and for those i cant may a better mind then mine help them. salvation is better than ignorance.

peace to all.

SlaveofGod2

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-18-2013, 02:28 AM
Welcome.

As you are not part of the Muhammadan Covenent you can't preach to Muslims. Sorry. You are considered a kafir.

Muslim Woman
03-18-2013, 03:37 AM
Salaam / Peace

welcome here . Feel free to ask about Islam in related threads .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!