/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do you want to leave this world?

Al-Mufarridun
03-18-2013, 05:18 AM
:sl:

In Shaa Allah, to the contrary, this will be an uplifting subject.

A Poet said;

"When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling.
Live your life in such a way so that when you die, you are the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying."

It seems then the question is How do you want to Live in this World?

"You will die the way you lived"

There are those who leave this world while in Salah, in sujuud, getting ready for Salah, returning from Salah, there are those who leave while fasting, some leave as Martyrs. There are those who leave while reciting, listening, teaching the Quran, there are those who leave while helping others. There are those who leave while performing hajj. And so on. How would you like to leave this World?

Remember the 8 gates of Jannah? Another way we can ask this is which gates would you like to enter thru In Shaa Allah?

Please share with us your thoughts, sincere wishes and intentions, so that we may say a Du'aa for you and you say one for us, In Shaa Allah.

May Allah swt accept from us our sincere intentions and make us all - those who live on لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ and die on لَآ اِلٰهَ اِلَّا اللّٰهُ Ameen ya Allah.

Allah :swt: knows best.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Naeema
03-18-2013, 05:29 AM
I think it was Mark Twain who said, "Let us so live that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry."

At Jumma this past week, the Imam talked about working hard for a goal and how it can have side benefits, expected and unexpected. I am working at obeying Allah so that I can go to Jannah. The side benefit will be teaching my child by example, feeding hungry people, and being polite to others. (That's what I can think of now.)

I will make dua for you that you enter Jannah with an easy heart.

Al-Mufarridun
03-18-2013, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Naeema
I think it was Mark Twain who said, "Let us so live that when we come to die, even the undertaker will be sorry."

At Jumma this past week, the Imam talked about working hard for a goal and how it can have side benefits, expected and unexpected. I am working at obeying Allah so that I can go to Jannah. The side benefit will be teaching my child by example, feeding hungry people, and being polite to others. (That's what I can think of now.)

I will make dua for you that you enter Jannah with an easy heart.
Ameen to your kind Duaa sis.

May Allah :swt: grant you, your loved ones and the Ummah success in this life and the next. May Allah :swt: love, bless and guide you until you meet Him and He is pleased with You. Ameen ya Allah, ya Hayyu ya Qayyum.

Abu Loren
03-18-2013, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Please share with us your thoughts, sincere wishes and intentions, so that we may say a Du'aa for you and you say one for us, In Shaa Allah.
To be honest bro death is not something that people (including me) think about often. Subconsiously, we all wish that we can live forever. Our Maker tells us that our life is a fleeting moment in time and the Akhira is the real life Alhamdulilah.

The best way to die is to know that you have dedicated your life to pleasing Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and that He will give us goodness in the next life. Dying as mujahadeen paradise is guarenteed, however we human beings are afraid of death. In a strange kind of way death is good for us all. Allahu Alum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sothis Girl
03-19-2013, 10:20 AM
Just simple thing : die as a muslim, making atonement for my sins, and with a perfect state of imaan and deeds -- both toward God and people and other creations of Him.

Al-Mufarridun
03-19-2013, 10:23 AM

These following verses are telling us how in the last moments of the Believer,
Angels descend upon him/her giving him/her support and the comfort of glad tidings.
May Allah :swt: make us of those mentioned here;

Indeed, those who have said, "Our Lord is Allah "
and then remained on a right course - the angels will descend upon them, [saying],
"Do not fear and do not grieve but receive good tidings of Paradise, which you were promised.

We [angels] were your allies in worldly life and [are so] in the Hereafter.
And you will have therein whatever your souls desire,
and you will have therein whatever you request [or wish]

As accommodation from a [Lord who is] Forgiving and Merciful." [Fusilat 41:30-32]

Amat Allah
03-19-2013, 11:40 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

You just reminded me of things that I used to think of and still want them to happen but let them be a secret between Allah and me May Allah grant them to me Ameeeen

and I just came to make duaa for you my respected and noble brother that May Allah make you enter Al Jannah from all it's eight gates ( as the prophet Muhammad peace and blessings of Allah be upon him hoped for Abu Baker may Allah Be pleased with him) and build a house for you with Him The Most Merciful in Jannah; blessing you of the greatest pleasures and give you the happiness of seeing Him AlMighty all the time, May you be from the people of Jannatul firdaws and O Allah I beg you please to grant him that highest level without any reckoning or previous punishment and the whole Ummah too Ameeeeeen

Urban Turban
03-24-2013, 05:11 PM

InshaAllah.

In the path of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.
In the city of Madinah Munawwarah.
Burial of-course if its Madinah, its Jannat ul Baqi.

Aameen.

Haya emaan
03-24-2013, 05:43 PM
Assalam o alaikum

Today i was reading this ayah and wished after my death i m called with these words from my Lord Allah (SWT)..

[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,

Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],

And enter among My [righteous] servants

And enter My Paradise."

GuestFellow
03-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Well to leave this world I need to die. So yes death is the exit.

Al-Mufarridun
03-25-2013, 03:58 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Urban Turban

InshaAllah.

In the path of Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala.
In the city of Madinah Munawwarah.
Burial of-course if its Madinah, its Jannat ul Baqi.

Aameen.
Masha'Allah, the same wish as Umar(ra). May Allah :swt: grant you your sincere wishes. Ameen ya Rabb!!

Al-Mufarridun
03-25-2013, 04:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
Assalam o alaikum

Today i was reading this ayah and wished after my death i m called with these words from my Lord Allah (SWT)..

[To the righteous it will be said], "O reassured soul,

Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],

And enter among My [righteous] servants

And enter My Paradise."
May Allah :swt: make you of those whom this is said to. Ameen

Urban Turban
03-25-2013, 08:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al-Mufarridun
Masha'Allah, the same wish as Umar(ra). May Allah :swt: grant you your sincere wishes. Ameen ya Rabb!!
Yes, the dua was actually inspired by that great Caliph and Companion [ra].
jazakAllah Khair for the duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!