/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua on seeing kaba

syed sameer
03-18-2013, 10:36 AM
assalam alaikom brother prophet mohammad sallallahu alaihu vasallam (PBUH) said when you see holy kaba then make dua surely ALLAH SWT accept it but my question is that how should I make dua when I see kaba I mean should I raise my hands and make dua or without bowing down my hair lashes or how should I make please brother tell me the process or can I make as normally I do in masjid

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-18-2013, 11:38 AM
:wa:

Fatwa No : 85316
Du'a at first sight of Ka'ba

....It is likable to supplicate Allah asking goodness of this world and the Hereafter at the time of looking at Ka'bah. One may also raise his hands for making Du'a. There is no sound Hadith proves any special Du'a at this place.

So, one should ask Allah for goodness in this life and in the next life, the most important is forgiveness and safety in both lives.

A Muslim should memorize the Prophetic supplications that contain all kinds of virtues to supplicate with them in such excellent places.

For example, one may make this Du'a اللهم إني أسألك العفو والعافية ('O Allah, I ask you for pardon and well-being'). Imam Ibn Majah reported from Anas that a person came to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) and said,

"O Messenger of Allah! Which Du'a is more excellent?' The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: 'Ask your Lord for pardon and well-being in this life and the next'. He came to him another day and asked the same question. The Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) answered the same. He came to the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) third day and asked him the same.

The answer was the same and then the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) said: "if you have been granted the well-being in this world and Hereafter as well, you will be successful" . [The Hadith is Hasan].

It is reported in Sahih Muslim that if someone would embrace Islam the Prophet (Sallallahu Alaihi wa Sallam) would teach him the prayer and then order him to supplicate with these words "اللهم اغفرلي وارحمني واهدني وعافني وارزقني" ('O Allah! Forgive me, have Mercy upon me, guide me, provide me well being and grant me sustenance" . [Sahih Muslim]

Know that there is no sound Hadith proving that supplications are responded at the time of sighting al-Ka'bah. The Hadith saying so are weak. Even though, such places are most likely to be where supplications are answered. So, one should supplicate Allah as much as possible and should insist on asking Allah, believing that He will respond and He is All-Hearer and Ever-Near.

Allah knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/in...twaId&Id=85316

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!