/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I wa

truthseeker63
03-19-2013, 03:00 PM
As Salaam Alaikum I am going to take a test to see if I can learn to drive a car I want to learn I will than have a way to get to a Masjid on my own if you don't mind me asking could you all if anyone here pray for me that I can do this thank you for you're time ?

http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/0...ith-aspergers/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-19-2013, 04:20 PM
:wa:

may Allah grants what is best for u .

sister herb
03-19-2013, 04:53 PM
Salam alaykum

May Allah helps you and makes driving easy to you.

By the way; I just today met sister who has Asperger syndrome and also she has drivierĀ“s license - she has drove years without problems.

Good luck - and remember to be careful there.

Muhammad
03-19-2013, 06:55 PM
:wasalamex

May Allaah :swt1: make it easy for you and grant you success in all matters, Aameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Naeema
03-19-2013, 07:05 PM
Hello Fellow Aspie! Masha'Allah for trying the driving exam!

I have Asperger's and have driven for 15 years now. I do think driving gets much easier with lots of practice. If you don't pass today, that doesn't mean you have to stop trying. One tip, if you ever have to change cars, drive the new car around a parking lot for a few minutes (or more) to find all the controls and adjust to the different pedals.

May Allah make this task easy for you.

truthseeker63
04-08-2020, 06:22 AM
Thank you all for replying.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!