/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nice to meet you all.

Berries'forest
03-19-2013, 09:43 PM
Alsalm alakim It is a privilage to be here. I'm looking forward t learning new things. I'm not good at introducing myself but I have to because there's a notice warning the account might be disabled if I dont. Pleased to meet you all.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
03-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum. Pleased to meet you too. Hopely you will find this place informative and useful to you.

Berries'forest
03-19-2013, 09:48 PM
Thank you sisterharb :)

Berries'forest
03-19-2013, 10:01 PM
....so, how do I become a fully privilaged member? Does it take a long time?.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sister herb
03-19-2013, 10:06 PM
For become full member you need to make 50 posts.

After this first introduction post you can already post to most of the sections.

You can find more information from http://www.islamicboard.com/faq.php?faq=get_started for example.

Muslim Woman
03-20-2013, 04:30 AM
:wa:

:welcome:

Abu Loren
03-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Welcome sis I hope you get out of the jungle soon.

Berries'forest
03-20-2013, 11:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Welcome sis I hope you get out of the jungle soon.
Thank you brother, but it's not a jungle it's a forest and a very beautiful one I hope I never get out of there.

MustafaMc
03-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Assalamu alaikum. Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a beneficial stay.

Berries'forest
03-20-2013, 11:48 AM
Thank you to you and sister MuslimWoman too. :)

QueenofHerts
03-23-2013, 01:45 AM
wlecome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!