/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a nickname?

Iceee
03-21-2013, 02:24 AM
What's your nickname?
How did you get it?

My nickname is Ice, Iceee, or Ice Kid.

Friends started calling me it because I like ice skating, with skates or finding ice on the ground and running as fast as I could on it. :skeleton: Also, I'm the first Muslim to make it to my high school Varsity Hockey Team from Grades 9-11. Didn't join this year...+o(

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
03-21-2013, 11:28 AM
Anyone?

Pure Purple
03-21-2013, 04:05 PM
Most of my family member call me with my old name,which I changed when I was in 9th standard,My aqeeqa has done twice:shade:

I know interesting Indian nickname,guddu,munna ,laado,pinky,baby:giggling:

Scimitar
03-21-2013, 05:01 PM
I like swords and sharp objects. Obviously :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
03-21-2013, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Hey, I never know that you are Wesley Snipes!.

ardianto
03-21-2013, 05:53 PM
My friends always call me with my first name that simple. But when I still race in motorcycle racing, spectators often called me "Didu" (read: dee-doo), name of TV drama actor. They said I look like Didu. Not because my face, but because my body. Didu was a fat guy, and I was a fat guy too.

:D

GuestFellow
03-21-2013, 07:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I will call you skittles.

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
My friends always call me with my first name that simple. But when I still race in motorcycle racing, spectators often called me "Didu" (read: dee-doo), name of TV drama actor. They said I look like Didu. Not because my face, but because my body. Didu was a fat guy, and I was a fat guy too.

:D
I will call you Elephant.

format_quote Originally Posted by Pure Purple
Most of my family member call me with my old name,which I changed when I was in 9th standard,My aqeeqa has done twice:shade:

I know interesting Indian nickname,guddu,munna ,laado,pinky,baby:giggling:
Your nickname is magical purple.

format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Anyone?
You are Valtome.

My nickname is Tragic.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!