/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Who Do You Look More Like?

Iceee
03-22-2013, 03:58 AM
Think first before choosing.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
YusufNoor
03-22-2013, 04:19 AM
absolutely no reason to think, i look just like my mom!

Bint-e-Adam
03-22-2013, 06:37 AM
me too looks like my mom and dad. :)

sister herb
03-22-2013, 07:13 AM
Mom and dad.

(Similar nose like my dad - oops. Rest of the face like my mothers mom.)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
03-22-2013, 10:04 AM
Some would say i look like a monkey

Ramadan90
03-22-2013, 10:39 AM
both, but I look more like my mom.

Ghazalah
03-22-2013, 02:16 PM
At first I thought this read as 'Who do you like more?' lol.

I've been told by many I look like my father, even though I see no resemblance what so ever. :hmm:

Cabdullahi
03-22-2013, 02:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
At first I thought this read as 'Who do you like more?' lol.

I've been told by many I look like my father, even though I see no resemblance what so ever. :hmm:
Maybe you should change the name 'Ghazala' to 'Al Ghazali' once and for all..since you've given us the final piece of evidence.

Periwinkle18
03-22-2013, 04:25 PM
hmm ppl say I look like mum buh my siblings say I dont look like anyone n tht m different lol guess they just tease me cuz I was the only one who was born in Hong Kong

sister herb
03-22-2013, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi
Some would say i look like a monkey
You like bananas, you have long tail and you can´t resist climbing on the trees?

;D

Cabdullahi
03-22-2013, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
You like bananas, you have long tail and you can´t resist climbing on the trees?

;D
I like banana with rice..

GuestFellow
03-22-2013, 07:11 PM
I look ugly. :/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!