/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why we work?

GuestFellow
03-22-2013, 10:19 PM
What makes us get up in the morning to work? If you don't work, what makes you get up in the morning to go to school, college or university?

I go to work so I can finance my daily needs.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Shaykha
03-22-2013, 10:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
What makes us get up in the morning to work? If you don't work, what makes you get up in the morning to go to school, college or university?
I go to work so I can finance my daily needs.
The Eagerness To Study The Ahaadeeth And Commentary Behind Each Hadeeth, In Order To Enhance My Islamic Knowledge. Thats What Gets Me Up!

GuestFellow
03-22-2013, 10:38 PM
^ I like your positive attitude.

QueenofHerts
03-22-2013, 10:40 PM
Just being a machine sadly..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-22-2013, 10:41 PM
^ I guess you have a job that requires you to do the same type of work over and over again? If so, why do you continue to work?

Ramadan90
03-22-2013, 10:42 PM
I try to connect everyhing I do in life to Islam. To have the right intention when you do anything will make it to worship. That is what motivates me do well in everything I do in life.

QueenofHerts
03-22-2013, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
^ I guess you have a job that requires you to do the same type of work over and over again? If so, why do you continue to work?
I guess if I had a child I wouldnt return to work or found a money tree.

GuestFellow
03-23-2013, 03:06 PM
^ So you work for money.

جوري
03-23-2013, 03:16 PM
The reasons for work have been redefined over the centuries .. at some point it as about your ummah, your society, your community, your family and your own personal goals all of which should be dedicated to :Allah::swt: now you're a slave to the system, any money you do make is meant to go into the pockets of a few 1% I assure you it doesn't matter what field you go into it is never about the afore mentioned, they couldn't give a fig about those, it is about money, control power and you're but one of the gears to a certain end.. if you don't fit in you should go die because there's no value to human life if not in the work they produce.

capitalism is very much like communism a failed system.

GuestFellow
03-23-2013, 03:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
The reasons for work have been redefined over the centuries .. at some point it as about your ummah, your society, your community, your family and your own personal goals all of which should be dedicated to :Allah::swt: now you're a slave to the system, any money you do make is meant to go into the pockets of a few 1% I assure you it doesn't matter what field you go into it is never about the afore mentioned, they couldn't give a fig about those, it is about money, control power and you're but one of the gears to a certain end.. if you don't fit in you should go die because there's no value to human life if not in the work they produce.

capitalism is very much like communism a failed system.

:sl:

Pretty harsh world we live in.

Iceee
03-23-2013, 03:49 PM
Wake up at 5:30am,
pray Fajr,
go to school 7:30 - 3:30,
4:00 - 5:30 sleep/relax/homework
6:00 - 9:30 work at McDonalds
10:00pm sleep

Another day another dollar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!