/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I had a dream

luxas12345
03-22-2013, 11:01 PM
So yesterday i had a dream. Basically in the dream some extremely big deity comes from the sky and everyone starts to believe in it, worship it, and basically praise its power. Then while i am looking at this deity in my mind i start to think that Allah is the true one God, and that Allah is more powerful then this thing, i think i also prostrate to Allah but i am not sure... what does this dream mean? cause ive been having troubles in my life and i hope this is a sign from my lord

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-23-2013, 12:41 AM
:sl:

ordinary people can't interprete dreams . U may talk to a mufti .

IAmZamzam
03-23-2013, 12:52 AM
I'm having trouble locating the full exact quote but there's a moment in one of the "Dark Tower" books when Eddie has a seemingly portentous dream and asks Roland what it could possibly mean and he basically shrugs and goes, "Dreams always mean either everything or nothing, Eddie, and usually it's the latter. If I were you I wouldn't worry my head too much about it because these things tend to go over our heads and it's all up to ka [which means something along the lines of what's meant to be] anyway so it's out of our hands."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!