/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Important Duaá

~Zaria~
03-24-2013, 11:47 AM
An important Dua

حَسْبِىَ اللّهُ لاَ اِلهَ اِلاَّ هُوْ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيْمِ

Allah is sufficient for me, there is no deity except him, upon him I place my trust and he is the Rabb of the great throne.

Any person that recites the above Dua seven times morning and evening (i.e. after Fajr Salaah and Maghrib Salaah), Allah Ta’ala will take care of his problems (grief) pertaining to the world and the hereafter.

Hadrat Shah Hakim Muhammad Akhtar Saheb Daamat Barakaatuhum says, “If Switzerland could manufacture a watch that is water proof, what is it difficult for Allah Ta’ala to make one’s heart worry proof.” When Allah Ta’ala will protect the heart, then Allah Ta’ala will protect the body as well.
The commentators of Hadith have written what is meant by worry,

الهم هو الذى يذيب الانسان

Worry is such a thing that will destroy the human being.

When a person is afflicted with problems and worry, one lies in bed and is reluctant to even get up. Many a times these worries drive a person to the act of suicide. Hadrat Maulana Abdul Hamid Saheb Daamat Barakaatuhum explains that Allah Ta’ala is that being who is the Rabb of the great Arsh (throne). The throne of Allah is that place where all decisions are finalised, such as the increase of the petrol price, the fluctuation of the rand dollar exchange, the decision made by any judge is actually made there and then implemented in the world etc. If a person strengthens his bond and relationship with the owner of the Arsh, such a person will not suffer any form of grief.

The decision of Allah Ta’ala

If a person realises that whatever occurrences or mishaps take place in one’s life is in reality the decision of Allah Ta’ala, such a person will not waste his energy blaming others and fighting with others.

من كان نظره الى مجارى القضاء لا يفنى ايامه الى مخاصمة الناس

In one Hadith Rasulullah Salallahu Alaihi Wasallam is reported to have said,

من اصلح ما بينه وبين ربه اصلح الله ما بينه وبين خلقه

Whoever corrects his relationship with his Rabb, Allah Ta’ala will correct his relationship with the creation.

A poet beautifully states,

اگر تو میرا تو ہر شیء میری زمین میری آسمان میرا

اگر تو نہیں میرا تو کوئی شیء نہیں میری

If you are mine (O Allah), then everything is mine, the heavens are mine, the earth is mine

If you are not mine, then nothing is mine.

A beneficial incident

A group of Mujahideen were deputed to fight against the Romans. Whilst travelling one Sahaabi slipped and fell, breaking his thigh bone. The remainder of the army were unable to remain behind and attend to the Sahaabi. They fastened his horse next to him and left some food at his side, and proceeded. Suddenly a person appeared and asked the Sahaabi, “What is the matter?” He replied, “I had fallen from my conveyance thus breaking my thigh bone.” The person then advised the Sahaabi to place his hand on the injured section and recite the following verse,

فَإِن تَوَلَّوْاْ فَقُلْ حَسْبِيَ اللّهُ لا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ عَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْتُ وَهُوَ رَبُّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ

If they turn away then say, Allah is sufficient for me (even if the entire world turns against me). There is none worthy of worship but Him, On Him only do I rely and He is the Rabb of the glorious throne.

Allah Ta’ala caused the broken bone to heal, he mounted his horse and then departed. The above Dua should be recited with conviction, but always bear in mind that cure is only from Allah Ta’ala. One should always place his trust on Allah Ta’ala.

Allama A’loosi Rahmatullahi Alaihi, the great Mufti of Baghdad, author of the Tafseer Ruhul Ma’aani states, “I have been reciting this verse of the Quraan Sharif for many years and it is a part of my daily recitals, I am extremely grateful to Allah Ta’ala for this.” May Allah Ta’ala grant us goodness by the blessings of this daily recital. We should also make Dua that Allah Ta’ala suffices us by the blessings of this Wazifa.

May Allah Ta’ala grant us the Taufeeq of practising. Ameen!

Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!