/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from a newbie :D

ellierailson
03-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Hello everyone,:D my name is Eleanor, some people call me ellie, My parents are Christians and I really want to convret to Islam. I am 11 years old and I love music especially Arabic violin music and Azam Ali, . With my parents things are hard. I hope to have some nice female muslim friends who will support and help me, Internet hugs, ellie

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
جوري
03-24-2013, 10:29 PM
:welcome: aboard.. I think you should give Islam great study & give it much thought, it is a life time commitment and not one to be entered into lightly.
Life is hard for everyone fasten your seat belt as the ride is often bumpy.

Iceee
03-24-2013, 10:53 PM
Salaam Sister Eleanor.

Thank you for giving Islam a thought. A lot of reverts from Christianity to Islam are members of this forum. Glad to have you on board.

Please Read the "New to Islam?" Threads for more in-depth analysis;
http://www.islamicboard.com/new-islam/

11 years old? If you can read about Islam that would be very beneficial. Just my opinion; don't tell anyone about this or your parents may send you to Sunday School at Church or something. Just a thought, wait until you're my age (18).

P.S your username says ellieraison, change it if you don't want to be called Ellie on this forum by going to settings.

Abu Loren
03-25-2013, 02:26 AM
Welcome aboard young Ellie. From your 2 or 3 sentences above I can tell that you are very intelligent Mashaa Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IAmZamzam
03-25-2013, 02:41 AM
Just let us know how we can help.

Muslim Woman
03-25-2013, 03:50 AM
Salaam/ Peace

wow sis , u are so young and took religion so seriously ? May God help u to accept Islam and follow it .

Welcome here :)

Ahmad H
03-25-2013, 03:57 AM
Salaams Eleanor,

I am so surprised that someone so young has such mature thoughts. May Allah guide you. Such young people converted to Islam during the Prophethood of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). Truly, you are a remarkable individual. I think you should take your time and learn about Islam properly. If you need resources then any one of us will help you in finding them. Always research something before getting into it. Everyone else is telling you that, and I want to repeat it for good measure.

Peace.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!