PDA

View Full Version : Limitations on what western women can do

Cabdullahi
03-25-2013, 03:53 AM

This guy is a beast!.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-25-2013, 05:32 AM
correction, he's a terrasaurus-dragon-wrecker in a leather jacket and cool shades :D he smashed it!!! :D

Scimi

tearose
03-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Just wanted to add a cautionary note that this video contains some bad language.

Cabdullahi
03-25-2013, 02:38 PM
bumpety bump

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 04:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Cabdullahi

This guy is a beast!.
I WANT TO HAVE DINNER WITH THAT MAN!!! I LIKE LOUD PEOPLE *throws confetti*

I'm so excited.

He will be like: TELL ME TELL ME IS LIFE JUST A PLAYGROUND!

I will be like: I DON'T KNOW, NEXT QUESTION! *eats a chicken*

Abu Loren
03-25-2013, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
*throws confetti*
Now I'm convinced. Bro homosexuality is forbidden in Islam. I haven't met a gay Muslim yet, you might be the exception though. :omg:

GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 05:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Now I'm convinced. Bro homosexuality is forbidden in Islam. I haven't met a gay Muslim yet, you might be the exception though. :omg:
Oh no. I'm gay! Let's hope your children won't grow up to be gay that's if you get married.

Abu Loren
03-25-2013, 05:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by guestfellow
oh no. I'm gay! Let's hope your children won't grow up to be gay that's if you get married.
................................;d................ ...................

GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 05:51 PM
^ Are you homosexual?

Abu Loren
03-25-2013, 05:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
^ Are you homosexual?
I'm sorry darling I have to put you on the ignore list otherwise I can see myself getting banned. Sorry.

GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
I'm sorry darling I have to put you on the ignore list otherwise I can see myself getting banned. Sorry.
Okay. I wouldn't want to see you get banned.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!