/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mufti AK Hoosen denied entry into “Israel”

~Zaria~
03-25-2013, 12:25 PM
Mufti AK Hoosen denied entry into “Israel”

Mufti Abdool Kader (AK) Hoosen, a leading South African Islamic scholar and radio presenter at Cii Broadcasting, has been denied entry into Israel via the Allenby Bridge from neighbouring Jordan.

The decision by Israeli officials places him on a growing list of influential South Africans and international academics critical of the Zionist state who have been denied the opportunity to visit the ‘Holy Lands’.

Mufti Abdool Kader was the spiritual leader of the Xl Flywell Travel group on a three haram tour package that intended visiting Masjid-ul-Aqsa before heading off to the cities of Makkah and Madinah in Saudi Arabia.

Such religious tours have become popular amongst South African Muslims who wish to visit Islam’s three holiest sites all in one trip.
This particular group arrived at the Allenby Bridge border crossing between Jordan and Israel last week to heightened security as the journey coincided with the visit of US President Barack Obama to the region.

“We waited at the Jordanian border for three hours. They were ready and everything was prepared but the Israelis said , no, you must wait,” explained Mufti AK.
After the unexpected delay, the tour group then crossed over to the Israeli side where they were kept for a further 5 hours.

“All the brothers and sisters went through besides myself and one or two others. That was also an experience and I told my wife how Mustafa Muhammad (SAW) in the 6th year of the Hijrah (Islamic calendar), when he wanted to perform Umrah (minor pilgrimage,) he was not allowed. But in the 8th year they came in and that was the conquest of Makkah. So for me, it was half expected already,” he said.

At the border post, Mufti AK said he was interrogated in a very civil manner by immigration officials for about 45 minutes. “(The questions) were very straight forward things. They (Israeli border officials) were not rude or anything but they told me in the ending after detaining us for 5 hours that your entry is denied. So I just smiled and I went away.”

Mufti AK then returned to Amman, Jordan and the remaining members of the tour group proceeded to Al Quds and Masjid-ul-Aqsa.
Other South Africans recently denied entry into Israel include Dr. Salim Vally, director of the Centre for Education Rights and Transformation at the University of Johannesburg and Na’eem Jeenah, director of the Afro Middle East Centre (AMEC) in Johannesburg.

Vally, who is a renowned educator and human rights activist, was not permitted to enter the country earlier this month.
He is also a member of the Palestine Solidarity Committee (PSC).

He was supposed to have given several lectures in the occupied West Bank after being invited by the German foundation Friedrich Ebert Stiftung.

http://www.ciibroadcasting.com/2013/...y-into-israel/

This is truly sad.
One just has to be 'critical of the Zionist State' - to be denied access to one of our sacred sites.
No explanations needed.....

Who knows how many of us have been placed on some 'terrorist'/ 'suspect' list - perhaps you may have donated/ supported the 'wrong' organisation at some point.

Very upsetting.....dont really know what else to say..... : ((

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 06:07 PM
I really don't care. Sorry. I know I should but I can't.

~Zaria~
03-25-2013, 06:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I really don't care. Sorry. I know I should but I can't.

I respect that.

Would just like to find out why you would not care about is really going on in Palestine?

What has happened to Mufti Hoosen, whose only focus has been on uplifting this ummah - can happen to any one of us.....

Is this not the aim of the Zionists and the west - to make things so difficult for the muslims, to try and break our spirits to such a point, that eventually we stop caring....and just 'accept' things the way they are....

Just something to think about in shaa Allah.....

GuestFellow
03-25-2013, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
I respect that.

Would just like to find out why you would not care about is really going on in Palestine?

What has happened to Mufti Hoosen, whose only focus has been on uplifting this ummah - can happen to any one of us.....

Is this not the aim of the Zionists and the west - to make things so difficult for the muslims, to try and break our spirits to such a point, that eventually we stop caring....and just 'accept' things the way they are....

Just something to think about in shaa Allah.....

:wa:

Thank you for being so polite.

I think I'm no longer affected by bad news.

These things happen and I accept it.

I lack the energy to actually feel any emotions behind these news.

Imagine feel angry/sad all the time when you hear bad news. Don't you feel tired?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~Zaria~
03-25-2013, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow

Don't you feel tired?
I feel guilty and heartsore.....that Allah (subhanawataála) has granted me so much (Alhamdulillah) - freedom and so many other resources, and what have I really done for this ummah thus far?

The more I think about it, the more guilty I feel.....

Allah has granted some with more than others - some have more wealth, some possess more knowledge, some with the blessing of good health, some live in countries with more freedom and more security etc.

Are not these blessings, to be used for the sake of those who do not have as much of the same?

I think that no matter what we are doing at the moment, we can always be doing more.

And once this system has made us so apathetic, that we are no longer affected by bad news - they have indeed won, on a very important battlefield - our minds.

Paprika
03-26-2013, 06:52 AM
He is a high profile guy, and often bashes the zionist regime of Israel, I guess they are getting even.

KAding
03-26-2013, 08:07 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
No, it is not. How will preventing a 'minor pilgrimage' help anyone 'accept things the way they are'? It will do exactly the opposite. Zionists have no interest in preventing pilgrimage, they have an interest in preventing Muslims from livingin what they consider Israel.

جوري
03-26-2013, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
No, it is not. How will preventing a 'minor pilgrimage' help anyone 'accept things the way they are'? It will do exactly the opposite. Zionists have no interest in preventing pilgrimage, they have an interest in preventing Muslims from livingin what they consider Israel.
No it is not, Zionists have an interest in being parasites leeching and piggy back riding on the backs of any allegedly powerful nation mooching off tax dollars changing foreign policies either with sob-stories or frank threatening and then when the economy in said place is collapsed and they've established their goals and stolen all they can, they move on to the next country..Probably China is next on their agenda now that they've done Europe and the U.S like the *****s that they are:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...a-1510406.html

Stay in the dark that's your prerogative but don't come tell us how it is because you're clearly clueless!

best,

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!