/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Music is haraam, so no music

noor14
03-26-2013, 10:41 AM
Dear Brother and Sister

Assalamualaikum

Music is Haraam narrated by Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam. Music keep us away from Allah Ta-ala remembrance. Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam said the day of judgement is near when music will become common. Now-a- days we can see how music is common in home, shops, office, while travelling and every where. Have we think about it.

Shaitaan is our open enemy. He always misguide us, motivate us to listen to the music and song every time i.e. for timepass, during sadness or happiness, celebrations and many situations. from which we get no profit but 100% loss. In this meantime we can do Allah zikr which will increase our position in Jannah, It keep us close to Allah Ta-ala and removes our sins as well. We can listen to the byan of known Islamic scholars. (Acquiring knowledge is fardh in Islam and passing it to other who dont know it). We can listen to the Quran with translation and tafseer. And Nasheeds without music and shirk..

Brother and sister, In the beginning it will be tough to refrain from music and songs because remember shaitaan is our open enemy.
After a week it will be easy Inshallah. and we will not at all be interested in music and songs..

Before I was also fond of songs now when i see anyone listening song i think that they are fool wasting time..

So. Let decide from todays Inshallah we will not be attacked by shaitaan by listening music and songs..We will follow the path of Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abu Loren
03-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Welcome to the forum bro, this is where you were supposed to introduce yourself then you could have created this thread in the 'General' section.

sister herb
03-26-2013, 11:15 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

p.s. I listen music. :statisfie

Abu Loren
03-26-2013, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noor14
Dear Brother and Sister

Assalamualaikum

Music is Haraam narrated by Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam. Music keep us away from Allah Ta-ala remembrance. Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam said the day of judgement is near when music will become common. Now-a- days we can see how music is common in home, shops, office, while travelling and every where. Have we think about it.

Shaitaan is our open enemy. He always misguide us, motivate us to listen to the music and song every time i.e. for timepass, during sadness or happiness, celebrations and many situations. from which we get no profit but 100% loss. In this meantime we can do Allah zikr which will increase our position in Jannah, It keep us close to Allah Ta-ala and removes our sins as well. We can listen to the byan of known Islamic scholars. (Acquiring knowledge is fardh in Islam and passing it to other who dont know it). We can listen to the Quran with translation and tafseer. And Nasheeds without music and shirk..

Brother and sister, In the beginning it will be tough to refrain from music and songs because remember shaitaan is our open enemy.
After a week it will be easy Inshallah. and we will not at all be interested in music and songs..

Before I was also fond of songs now when i see anyone listening song i think that they are fool wasting time..

So. Let decide from todays Inshallah we will not be attacked by shaitaan by listening music and songs..We will follow the path of Rasulullah Sallallaho-alaihe-wasallam..
You are absolutely right on all counts, music and songs are from shaytaan. A true believer will satay away from it protecting their piety.

Jazaka Allah Khair.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
03-26-2013, 11:32 AM
What is music?

IAmZamzam
03-26-2013, 01:29 PM
But it's been seventeen whole minutes since our last thread like this. What took them so long???

Can't we just do what they do over at Gawaher and make it so that endlessly repeated topics like this one get a single sticky on them and anyone who tries to start a new thread get it locked immediately after being told to take it over there?

Don't get me wrong, noor, it's nothing personal.

Muhammad
03-26-2013, 02:25 PM
:salamext: noor14,

Welcome to the forum, and Jazakallahu khayran for the reminder.

Following the suggestion by brother IamZamzam, I think it's best we close the thread to avoid repeating a very common discussion.

May you have a beneficial stay here :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!