/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The medical benefits of the ablution

abo mussaab
03-26-2013, 09:09 PM
A new study confirms that rinse water in the mouth prevents from……..
A new study confirms that rinse water in the mouth prevents from Gum disease, dental caries and strengthens muscles of the mouth. Cleaning nose and inhalation of water get the nose rid of germs as people who perform the ablution in the right way keep their nose free of germs. Also, many studies confirm that washing face by water gives skin Freshness and beauty. Allah Almighty says: (Truly, Allah loves those who turn unto Him in repentance and loves those who purify themselves (by taking a bath and cleaning and washing thoroughly their private parts, bodies, for their prayers, etc.).){Sûrat Al-Baqarah –the cow-verse222}.
Studies confirm that washing face let eyes get rid of dust and germs and washing hands disperse sweat, accumulated fats on skin and opens pores. All of the previous reflects on the medical status of the body, the prophet says: (right ablution is half the belief) {narrated by Muslim}.
Physicians say that feet washing and rubbing prevents skin from many diseases and also face and hands washing activates blood vessels, it positively affect the psychological status of the believer. The prophet said the truth by saying :( if the believer performs the ablution in the right way; sins will completely go out from his body till it goes out from his nails.) {Narrated by Muslim}

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmed222
03-29-2013, 05:00 AM
Doctors say that legs cleaning andrubbingprevents skin from many illnesses and also face and hands cleaning triggers veins, it favorably impact the emotional position of the believer.

Aprender
03-29-2013, 05:08 AM
It usually gives me dry skin.

Ahmed222
03-29-2013, 05:09 AM
Alright but it is good in so many ways....

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
White Rose
03-29-2013, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Aprender
It usually gives me dry skin.
Yeah and I think that is because the water is not even pure water anymore. It has so many chemicals in it to keep it "clean" so I think those chemicals are the main reason why the skin gets dry. But lets just hope for the best :ia:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!