/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Some HELP PLEASE. Looking for Humming Vocals

~*~Serene~*~
03-27-2013, 03:28 AM
Salam,

I am working on a youtube video. I want to place nice humming vocals in the background to enhance the video, but I am finding it hard to find what I like. I googled humming vocals but I keep finding instruments along with the humming or singing lyrics. I simply just want beautiful humming.

The goal is to create a video showing landscapes and scenery pics of a city. I am looking for something with upbeat moments and also sometimes soothing. Since it's a western city I want the sound to be generic.

Can you guys make suggestions in what I should look up? Any links? Youtube suggestions? Suggest artists?

I really would appreciate the help. I would also contact the creator/artist and ask their permission to use their work.

Thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
03-28-2013, 01:01 PM
There's a version of the song the people of Madina sang for the prophet pbuh when he entered the city, in humming form... it's actually quite nice.

Don't know what it's called though.

Scimi

~*~Serene~*~
03-28-2013, 08:35 PM
Thank you^. Can anyone provide a link to this hum above?

I am trying to avoid instruments because there are always debates on it whether it's haram or not. I am not really knowledge in that area so I thought I should avoid putting it in the video. Humming seems safe.

Anyways, Earlier I saw someone reply to this thread, but their post disappeared. Before I didn't have time to reply back. I am not sure why that post is gone. But they gave good tips I believe about copyrighting stuff. I can't remember their user name imsad. Private message me please. imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!